Recent content by Dogschat

1. Dogschat

News SCG set to host NRL grand final after ANZ renovation

Actually they shoul be rewarded then for helping the coalition gain office what makes you think we all like labior? But honestly one should keep political opinion to themselves and their mates We all have our reasons but let's talk football
  2. Dogschat

Opinion Who needs a spoon when you at rock bottom? Ladder please!

What fool decided on a spoon as the award for the cellar dwellers? Surely a ladder to remind them they need to climb would have been more apt The dogs are so brilliantly bad that they have all but secured the wooden spoon (undisputed favourites). Can't tackle can't kick can't score can't take a...
  3. Dogschat

Official Round 9 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

Fxxxx Rubbish team rubbish no soul no guts no spirit forget the bullshits
  4. Dogschat

News Bennet and Kent bitch to media.

With comments like yours perhaps Bennett is right some fools will play close attention to his words. Sorry buddy just watch the game in close attention and have a look at all the missed Souths infringements including blatant missed offside for their second try. Not sure what agenda you are...
  5. Dogschat

So what do you think next time the Dogs play what's gong to happen are u serious. How about he focusing only on one aspect and we know all the other things that did not go Bulldogs way. It called bias view of the facts
  6. Dogschat

Gory gory is South Sydney, South Sydney's whinging marches on! So Wayne Bennet like to play the victim role and accuse NRL officials of bias towards Bulldogs failing to pay attention to the Bulldogs pesty tactic of holding Souths players down. I think this definitely deserves an uppercut to be...
  7. Dogschat

lol we couldn't buy a single penalty

What happened to players trying to improve try position for kicker last try was a joke kept panning right no effort to come infield 5-10 meters could have made all the differences But I swear still the kick was taken wider than where it was scored!
  8. Dogschat

Why would anyone want to come play for the Bulldogs ?

Good on you mate you are entitled to your opinion but in my opinion funny of the so called low class fans turn on their own supporter base and put labels on them actually this is what really stinks you can go to an area that in your opinion does not stink and support that team shameful really...
  9. Dogschat

Are we in trouble?

Agree 100% I mean even goofy knows in NRL today no natter how skilful to win you need size speed and muscle . We made Warriors look like world beaters and we had nothing , where was the coaching plan that included quick play the balls pressure kicks and solid defensive patterns? Never in the...
  10. Dogschat

Opinion Do players get embarrassed?

Well said the bigger fool who puts up with it early days though lets see how they respond
  11. Dogschat

Major changes needed for week 2

Forget it based on what we saw today nothing can save the Bulldogs sorry Can't kick can't run can't defend got no ticker but good at shaking the winning teams hands with a broad smile and no emohion about how they played same old same old ....long season ahead
  12. Dogschat

News Time to make tough call on mid contract breaks.

I mean seriously does David Klemmer take us as fools. Personnel reasons really. Blind Freddy can see its about the almighty dollar. But please Mr Klemmer understand there is a contract. They all sing the same tune when they want out Ben Barbara is a case in point needed to leave Sydney ends up...
  13. Dogschat

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Sorry but the point that is being missed this guy still has two years left on his contract why are we releasing him. I thought the NRL had anti tampering laws? Seriously our admin is dumb for granting a release, in whose best interest?
  14. Dogschat

South Sydney players in alleged lewd video chat - Consolidated Thread

Already the treatment is different with Bulldogs no holding back on photos so where are the photos in Souths case?
  15. Dogschat

Forget Mad Monday it's Bad Monday

Mate everyone is entitled to their opinion Pay had a duty of care to the players. No it is not absolutely ok to oarade naked on the verandah in public view. As supported by police charges. This is the reality not hysteria.