Recent content by dogsballs

1. dogsballs

Round 2 Press Conference

I agreed 100% with all that, I saw the same things.
  2. dogsballs

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Also the eels scored after taking him over the sideline
  3. dogsballs

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

We got outplayed in 2 areas only I feel keeping possession/completion rate and having the ref on your side. Seriously how did we not earn a single set restart?
  4. dogsballs

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

He had a pretty good year for the rabbits before the injury, seems to be a player on the rise and proabably didn’t cost much either
  5. dogsballs

Curran signed.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2024/02/20/forwards-to-watch-currans-attack/
  6. dogsballs

2024 Bulldogs AGM

Nice reassuring to hear all that
  7. dogsballs

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

Why now? Can’t we just be stable. I thought Khouri was doing well?
  8. dogsballs

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

After reading all the negative comments I expected him to have a bad game, then I watched the replay and he was good without being spectacular, 2 of his bombs were not deep enough but everything else was fine. I expected from the comments to see a Liam knight like performance. Also was gassed...
  9. dogsballs

News ‘I didn’t believe it’: Rising NRL star’s cause of death revealed as paramedics recall shocking scene

I just can’t understand how they would not have tried to cool him down with ice and water. Muscle convulsions heat you up more on a hot day it would be the first thing I think you would do
  10. dogsballs

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Johns Bros
  11. dogsballs

Predicted Line up from NRL.com

I cant see Burton playing centre this year. Maybe next year if he fails to Improve by the end of season.
  12. dogsballs

Dragons and Dogs in, Roosters out of Addin Fonua-Blake race amid new Warriors clause

Well I guess Gus must have a max price for any prop and won’t budge, I hope we can get Klemmer now since the tigers might want to get luai over for 2024
  13. dogsballs

Fox Sports Klemmer

If we are dropping out of the Fonua Blake race then I feel we have to get Klemmer back if the tigers still want to move him on. Him with that May fella for example would be decent at least
  14. dogsballs

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Yeah the leniu one is a head scratcher, seemed the ideal target for our position. Someone posted on here that the Roosters did rooster stuff to get him over there last minute.
  15. dogsballs

SMH Luai

If we get Luai we better be getting Klemmer as well