Recent content by DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

1. DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

ATTN: BOOK! Daily Telegraph regarding Baghdatis and you!!!!!

Are YOU sure this is not real?
  2. DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

That's it ... even I've had it !

i spoke to Barba yesterday before the game and he goes he needs GAME TIME before he can come back into FG
  3. DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Family tragedy inspires Idris

it looked the same to me aswell
  4. DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Parramatta Eels set pace to record membership

what about getting into the game today the were giving pet care bags lol are they losers
  5. DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

What Gibbs really said to Hannant

thats not what was said.. what was said was "all Mormons are a bunch of ****" and kept on dribbling **** about Mormons!!
  6. DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Bulldogs Round 5 Press Conference

The defence from our side needs to be the main issue imqho they need to work on it... Idris has improved a little
  7. DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Bulldogs v Souffs Match Thread

we aren't playing that good... it doesn't help when the refs are being biased!!!
  8. DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Sharks v Souths Updates - Isaac Luke goes to the wrong stadium

let him rock up to another stadium again next week lmao
  9. DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Ben Barba, 2010 Discussion Thread

good game from barbar!!
  10. DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Forward pass and off side: refs admit Parramatta blunder

CHRIS BARRETT March 23, 2010 ALREADY frustrated that a crucial forward pass was missed during their heartbreaking 24-20 loss to Parramatta, Manly are seething that match officials also overlooked the fact that an Eels player was offside during the very same play. NRL referees boss Robert Finch...
  11. DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Bulldogs want compo for Ben Hannant

BULLDOGS boss Todd Greenberg yesterday declared he would want compensation if a deal was struck to return Ben Hannant home to the Gold Coast. As Titans managing director Michael Searle prepares to begin talks with the Canterbury and Queensland prop this week, Greenberg said the Bulldogs would...
  12. DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Attack on refs could be costly

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/l...0320-qn27.html ADRIAN PROSZENKO March 21, 2010 CANTERBURY coach Kevin Moore could pay a high price - up to $10,000 - for his attack on the referees after Friday night's loss to St George Illawarra. Moore, who tasted back-to-back defeats for the...
  13. DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

BULLDOGS v Dragons, Match Thread + Spoilers!

hannant isn't playing with his heart this week or last week!
  14. DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

BULLDOGS v Dragons, Match Thread + Spoilers!

i was thinking the same... Ryan imho is getting OLD