Recent content by Dogs_fan_4lyf

1. D

toyota cup updates

nice try to finish off the game!
  2. D

Does anyone noe the actual side for the game

I would love to know as well.....still havnt heard anything official about romelo being dropped! :s
  3. D

New aproach from doggies

If we were playing any other team but the dragons this week we would have won and won BIG. Although if we held on too the footy more .. would of win IMO. Still good game from the dogs :)
  4. D

Bulldogs v Dragons Preview

4. Attempt to Kill Jamie Soward .
  5. D

Steve bloody Clark

Im more worried about the refs on the field. Grr ARCHER hates us .. well that wat i think :(
  6. D

Josh Morris and Dene Halatau back for Round 10

Did anyone notice the difference betweeen the training sessions. Dogs = relaxed, you can hear kids in background laughing i think we see one kick a ball and play around. Dragons = huffing and puffing on all those bike machines .. running like machines. I just found this funny :)
  7. D

Ennis on Toddy

OHH CRAP! I only just realised how much we r going to die come origin time. Do we even have a team with all those injuries. i dont evn know who nathan smith is :s
  8. D

Jarrad Hickey - re-signing?

Srzly NO! Plz dnt resign him..!!
  9. D

Canterbury halfback Brett Kimmorley to sign a one-year contract extension with club

R E L A X ! "Mimis said last night he was yet to sit down with Kimmorley to formally discuss his future but would be doing so soon. The Bulldogs are also close to re-signing whiz kid Ben Barba and extending hooker Michael Ennis's deal beyond 2011. ''I hope they do tie up Barba because he's...
  10. D

Dogs not carried away

I hope they turn up next week and trounce the broncos..then i can say we r BAK!
  11. D

Bulldogs Website Held to Ransom

LMAOOOOO that would actually be awesommmee! hahaah that picture is just LOL hahah
  12. D

Loser Farah a winner of Ennis For State of Origin - SMH

hahahahah i second the above post :) SPOT ON!
  13. D

bulldogs website

Yh I was lyk WTF!!!!!!:confused:
  14. D

Excellent

Channel 9 commentators bloody killed it for me..tigers r blah blah how is the score only 6-0 omfgshhhhhh!! BUT GOO DOGS :):) we improved from previous weeks and hopefully we can back the win :)