Recent content by Paulie Gualtieri

1. Paulie Gualtieri

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Hate to say it, but they got a good thing goin out at the Riff. I gotta give these pussy cat fucks credit. They have lost a tone of players and still every year and bunch of competitive assholes. Decent list of players Stephen Crichton Paul Momirovski Matt Burton Apisai Koroisau Kurt Capewell...
  2. Paulie Gualtieri

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Salmon the fuck stick and Hutch. Few others but those two. Madone. Get em the fuck outta here
  3. Paulie Gualtieri

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Madone. Whenever we show good fuckin signs. We take fuckin 5 steps back. Hutch, Salmon. Boys, just give me the fuckin word. I’ll whack these retards
  4. Paulie Gualtieri

We got some mongrel in defence for a team of fuckin battlers
  5. Paulie Gualtieri

This Patolo kid. Hits well and wins the fuckin wrestle
  6. Paulie Gualtieri

We said playing good and losing is still not winning.

Disgusting fuckin win. Nothing to be proud about. No fuckin Teddy, Young, Walker then Radley. Up 26 - 0 against 12. Then almost get run down. Get the fuck outta here
  7. Paulie Gualtieri

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Ciraldo, this cocksucker should be shot for his rotations. And they way this douche bag using Salmon. Left side, right side. Madone. Get Patolo back out you asshole and bring Hutch off and leave Sexton at the 7. Crighton back 3 and Tracey 1. Blind fuckin Freddy could figure it out. I’m gonna...
  8. Paulie Gualtieri

Tracey to FB. Crichton. Get this muthafucka back in the centres
  9. Paulie Gualtieri

Madone. What a fuckin spineless team we are
  10. Paulie Gualtieri

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

The one thing bout this fuckin guinea Ciraldo is. He a fuckin stubborn c__t hair with his selections sometimes and won't make fuckin changes till mid season and its too fuckin late
  11. Paulie Gualtieri

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Jubba the Hutch
  12. Paulie Gualtieri

Opinion Blake Taffee

You ask me KD, I’d say if Fox was released today and Wilson replaces him. You ain’t loose fuckin nothing. In fact, we save $$$
  13. Paulie Gualtieri

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

All that fuckin possession and couldn’t get over the line. Our entire spin makes me fkn sick. Flash backs of Hasler coached Dogs
  14. Paulie Gualtieri

Bulldogs 3 player's short of top 4

You right, a fukin 1, a fuckin 7 and a fuckin 10. And at this rate, they way Mahoney is playin, you can say we need 4 more players. Don't get me wrong, he got retards along side bar Max King. And no fuckin disrespect to the others. But Mahoney, Mann, Salmon, Morrin in the middle. No wonder why...
  15. Paulie Gualtieri

News Addo-Carr out of doghouse

I'll give this kid a break. see how he goes after few more games under is fuckin belt. But for the coin he on and what he be dishing up last few years, I'd be glad to see him move the fuck on and keep Wilson on the edge for half the price, and hope Skeletton or a big meter eater comes in. And I...