1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Dogs_92's Recent Activity

1. Dogs_92 rated Nasheed's post Funny in the thread Damning Stat.

Nasheed here, i swear people here forget we are dealing with a depleted team of players that would be fillers for other teams with no...

Jul 7, 2020 at 9:12 AM
  2. Dogs_92 rated JayBee's post Funny in the thread Bulldogs ready to swoop on cap-strapped Broncos.

Targets: David Fifita, Nick Cotric and Josh Addo-Car Realistically end up with: Gavin Cooper, Michael Oldfield and Gerard Beale

Jul 7, 2020 at 9:11 AM
  3. Dogs_92 rated Prison Mike's post Best Post in the thread Bulldogs ready to swoop on cap-strapped Broncos.

I don't want him. We already have enough players in our squad that don't realise what their best position is, don't need another one ...

Jul 7, 2020 at 9:10 AM
  4. Dogs_92 rated Radio Raheem's post Agree in the thread No Source Stephen Chrichton.

Naden is a good attacking player and ball runner. His defence is quite poor but he definitely has talent. I think they'll shop guys like...

Jul 6, 2020 at 11:55 PM
  5. Dogs_92 rated CroydonDog's post Funny in the thread Bulldogs ready to swoop on cap-strapped Broncos.

Team running last set to launch raid on club running second last...

Jul 6, 2020 at 11:00 PM
  6. Dogs_92 rated coach's post Agree in the thread Bulldogs ready to swoop on cap-strapped Broncos.

Anyone saying we should sign bird better not of had a sook in the last few years about Foran missing so games...... ‍♂️

Jul 6, 2020 at 10:59 PM
  7. Dogs_92 rated Sancho2020's post Agree in the thread Bulldogs ready to swoop on cap-strapped Broncos.

Hoppa is a better fullback.

Jul 6, 2020 at 10:59 PM
  8. Dogs_92 rated 2144superman's post Agree in the thread Bulldogs ready to swoop on cap-strapped Broncos.

LOLLL he’s a shit winger. He had that 1 good season and he’s been living off that since. Gets dominated on the forwards and couldn’t see...

Jul 6, 2020 at 10:58 PM
  9. Dogs_92 liked Merimbula Man's post in the thread Bulldogs ready to swoop on cap-strapped Broncos.

He’s a winger so we could play him centre, full back or back row lol

10. Dogs_92 rated DinkumDog's post Funny in the thread Bulldogs ready to swoop on cap-strapped Broncos.

Smells like 2009 (Hannant, Stagg, Ennis)...

11. Dogs_92 rated youoboys's post Funny in the thread Bulldogs ready to swoop on cap-strapped Broncos.

Bulldogs fan here: bird and fafita please!!! Stuff the rest!! Alex Johnson too.

12. Dogs_92 rated Brendan7's post Best Post in the thread Kerrod Holland.

Life, death, taxes and Holland being awful

Jul 6, 2020 at 2:50 PM
  13. Dogs_92 rated Alexander the Great's post Love in the thread News Board unrest.

My man !!!

Jul 6, 2020 at 1:32 PM
  14. Dogs_92 replied to the thread News Board unrest.

Big shank on my hip, long rambo one had me walking stiff

Jul 6, 2020 at 1:28 PM
  15. Dogs_92 liked Alexander the Great's post in the thread News Board unrest.

Shanks and shivs ? I swear that's all we need When we go to there, take that trip No bally then eetswa throw on my shirt Chuck it on and...

Jul 6, 2020 at 1:27 PM