1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Dogs_92's Recent Activity

1. Dogs_92 rated Sancho2020's post Agree in the thread News Canterbury rookie Dean Britt following dad Darren’s path at the Bulldogs.

Lol Pay coached him in the 20s

Dec 8, 2019 at 9:39 AM
  2. Dogs_92 rated Moedogg's post Funny in the thread Official Hodges hammered in 30 seconds.

GONE IN 30 SECONDS.... Starting Justin Hodges.. [ATTACH]

justin-hodges-knocked-out_1s4csnxp3z2tw16mzwubsa174s.jpg Dec 7, 2019 at 7:21 AM
  3. Dogs_92 liked doggieaaron's post in the thread Official Hodges hammered in 30 seconds.

Haha so embarrassing for him

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:21 AM
  4. Dogs_92 replied to the thread Corey Harawira-Naera on The Locker Room.

I don’t, I guess I’ll be making a visit lol. Na it’s all good man. I don’t blame you to be honest but I must admit, I love the knives...

Dec 6, 2019 at 9:58 PM
  5. Dogs_92 rated Howard Moon's post Agree in the thread Corey Harawira-Naera on The Locker Room.

I'm guessing you don't venture into "The Lounge" very often :tearsofjoy: in all seriousness though, I'm just trying to balance out the...

Dec 6, 2019 at 9:54 PM
  6. Dogs_92 replied to the thread Corey Harawira-Naera on The Locker Room.

you have become to soft and overly positive of late Howard. Have you been hacked ?

Dec 6, 2019 at 8:44 PM
  7. Dogs_92 replied to the thread Corey Harawira-Naera on The Locker Room.

Dean Pay would find a way to drop RTS if he was in our squad

Dec 6, 2019 at 7:08 PM
  8. Dogs_92 rated s-704's post Agree in the thread Corey Harawira-Naera on The Locker Room.

Meanwhile Adam Elliot and Chris Smith continue to make game costing mistakes and are never dropped.

9. Dogs_92 rated Scorpio's post Agree in the thread Corey Harawira-Naera on The Locker Room.

He is never going to come out and publicly bag his coach.... Of course he will blame himself, blame his attitude and WHY he deserved to...

10. Dogs_92 liked Sancho2020's post in the thread Corey Harawira-Naera on The Locker Room.

Because he was. Who cares what is said, we all have eyes and see how certain players are performing in comparison to others and some get...

Dec 6, 2019 at 7:07 PM
  11. Dogs_92 rated NPC83's post Agree in the thread Corey Harawira-Naera on The Locker Room.

Maybe it’s just me but I still think he was playing better than most of our other forwards at the time he got dropped...

Dec 6, 2019 at 7:07 PM
  12. Dogs_92 replied to the thread Official Matt Frawley has left Huddersfield Giants and will return to Australia.

It’s so weird reading people will accept him back cause he previously played for us. Cunt was pathetic when played for us

Dec 6, 2019 at 10:20 AM
  13. Dogs_92 rated Gabe's post Funny in the thread Official Matt Frawley has left Huddersfield Giants and will return to Australia.

If we have resigned Frawley I am handing my membership in.

Dec 6, 2019 at 9:13 AM
  14. Dogs_92 rated finchie's post Agree in the thread News Bulldogs in hunt for Fifita but Broncos in box seat.

I thought kotoni staggs resigned for a few more years with the gronkos They’ll use the 800k there paying jack bird for 2021 to cover Fifita

Dec 6, 2019 at 8:52 AM
  15. Dogs_92 replied to the thread News Bulldogs in hunt for Fifita but Broncos in box seat.

Napa, Jackson, Toleman, Elliot, Britt, Stimson form an impressive pack ahhaha what a joke

Dec 5, 2019 at 11:07 PM