Recent content by Dogs79

1. Dogs79

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

He might be going for $4M but it would cost the club another $1M+ to fight this so he’ll probably end up with $1M+ payout. He’ll play NSW Cup for match payments for the rest of his career.
  2. Dogs79

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

I was at the game, I heard the boos when we had an overlap middle/late in the 2nd half and he threw a dummy and stepped back inside and went himself. I think the crowd clearly seen the overlap and opportunity for points so they boo’d him on the play. Sections of the crowd might have boo’d him at...
  3. Dogs79

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

I’m not a sensitive Karen, my overall opinion isn’t going to be loved by a lot. Firstly, I believe whatever happens on the field stays on the field. But, this wasn’t on the field, and while it looks fairly tame, it’s not a great look for a couple main reasons. 1. Taking this too far off the...
  4. Dogs79

Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

Hard to leave anyone out after today. Burto, Xerri, Kiraz, JAC, Mahoney, Kiks and King were all very good. But 3. Tracey, 2. Curran and 1. Hughes for me.
  5. Dogs79

Opinion Sam Hughes

Was impressive again today. Not sure if anything in this but when he came off late he was rubbing high up on his hamstring and giving it a bit of a stretch.
  6. Dogs79

Opinion Patolo

We can’t keep playing with 16 every wk, while you can’t help injuries, some players just know how to find them.
  7. Dogs79

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

That’s a classic referees try that one
  8. Dogs79

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

Can we still blame Gus that we missed out just for some consistency :tearsofjoy:
  9. Dogs79

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Hayward, Morrin, Taafe on the bench. Maybe we should throw one of these guys on the bench to add some size.
  10. Dogs79

Harrison Edwards on the move?

Wasn’t he only development contract? Or another deal outside the top 30? Don’t think it opens up any spots for us.
  11. Dogs79

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

100% mate, was a great effort and deserved the result.
  12. Dogs79

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Proud with a splash of heartbreak. King, Presto and co in tonight and we could have walked away with the points.
  13. Dogs79

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

I think he’ll bounce around the NRL for a few more years. When he is desperate enough and doesn’t want to dig holes for a living then he’ll take the $150-$200k someone offers him. A few coaches will take the low cost punt that they can turn him around and get some value for money. Probably end...
  14. Dogs79

Other News Source Nelson Asofa-Solomona On The Outer At Melbourne - Reports

Get yourself suspended in Reggie’s and continue with the bad attitude, it’s a great way to convince your club to let you leave so that you can play elsewhere. Big NAS playing this beautifully.
  15. Dogs79

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Sths finding it alittle harder without Sutton in the team.