Recent content by dogs4ever

1. D

Bulldogs Name Pre-Season Charity Cup Squad

Where is Pat o hanlen? One of our best at the Auckland 9's.
  2. D

Bulldogs after Josh Hoffman #NoSurprise

Another Bulldogs team photo? Lol
  3. D

Fullback Discussion

Dogs need more than a fullback to compete with the top 4 teams next year!
  4. D

Fullback Discussion

According to other posts on here we were in a position to sign Hopoate for 5 years if Taylor was appointed coach so I guess we were in the running. Name me one player in our back line apart from Morris who would of made it in the Roosters back line this year.
  5. D

Fullback Discussion

I can't understand why Hopoate wants to play under Arthur instead of Hasler. What's the attraction with this? Our back line needs a big shake up next year if we want to do well. It's very discouraging that we are missing out on players. After a disappointing year we all need some good news! I...
  6. D

Fullback Discussion

Did anyone go to the presentation night last night? Maybe someone can shed a clearer light on who might be our fullback for next year.
  7. D

Fullback Discussion

This is what I read
  8. D

Fullback Discussion

Some guy on twitter saying that the Broncos rejected Hoffmans request for a release and will be staying with Brisbane in 2014. Not sure how true this is but just wanted to share what I read. I'm really getting over all this!
  9. D

2011 First three rounds.

No they didnt release the jerseys but from all reports they look fantastic.
  10. D

2011 First three rounds.

By the way Round 2 is a Souths home game..
  11. D

2011 First three rounds.

Just came back from Bulldogs presentation night Bulldogs will play Wests Tigers in Round 1 at Anz Stadium,Round 2 vs Souths at Anz Stadium and Round 3 vs Roosters Anz Stadium.Also an update on Greg Eastwood, Kevin moore said he is meeting up with the big man tomorrow.Stay tuned!!
  12. D

who is still not resigned for next year

Was at the bulldogs presentation night a few days ago they announced that the following players will not be at the dogs next year, Dean Vicelich Ryan Millard Justin Tsoulos Corey Hughes Andrew Emelio Kane Cleal Willie Tonga Lorenzo Mafu. Leon Bott There was a couple of others...
  13. D

Still sitting on 4069 members...Will we make the 10k?

If they dont make an unhappy girl in the office happy soon they will be lucky to get 5 members next year!!!! She is the sonny bill of the office! Expect big members backlash! Season ticket holders love this girl.A disgrace to the club if she goes.
  14. D

Joey Williams makes the trip to the 'Coast

well well well.i told you guys!groom is in hospital twisted bowal
  15. D

Best Of Luck To Groom

that side was named tuesday.alot has happened since then.