Recent content by Dogs4eva13

1. D

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Reserves down to King and Turpin. With Turpin named at 9 in Cup. Have ti assume it means King plays, with maybe Hayward 18th man?
  2. D

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

I think the draw really hurt the Matt’s side. Didn’t play one of the better sides in the last 3 or four rds, since parra and sharks around rd 4 and 5 or 5 and 6. Got used to thumping weaker sides then had the bye. Hadn’t been in a close game for ages and didn’t handle it the best maybe…
  3. D

Must be some news that King is likely to play. That will probs shift us to being favourites I reckon.
  4. D

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Does anyone know why Ravik is listed as playing centre rather than fullback in flegg this weekend? Taye Cochrane playing well or is Ravik getting a rocket?
  5. D

Basically all we can take from that list is Tracy has won the fullback spot. CC doesnt want to drop Taafe, Morrin or Hayward and hasn’t figured out what to do. If king is fit one has to drop out. If King is not fit team could be crazy, we have seen before CC can be crazy with his team selections...
  6. D

News Fa'amanu Browns story

Ability is not his issue, he was good for us when played nrl, was great in cup, even made the Newcastle side despite how good Crossland and Elliot were going. He is a good player, just seems to rub coaches the wrong way.
  7. D

Harrison Edwards on the move?

I rate him more than Morrin. I think the issue is Mann has looked soo good at 13 so would be behind a few players for the 13 role. He would be good for an NRL side with a stronger pack. For us our lack of size hurt the impact he made. Been injured a bit this year but dominates cup. A bit in that...
  8. D

Harrison Edwards on the move?

3 way move? Who do we get, Or is this to free up a top 30/development contract for someone else?
  9. D

I liked the look of Spinks as well. Some really hard/ tough runs. Looks to have gotten a bit bigger. I always get a good vibe from smaller blokes who play above their weight and grow a bit later. Had to learn how to play against monsters then they get big themselves and dominate.
  10. D

Team has been sooo much better since Hayes got fully fit and Vale came into the side. They have really stiffened up our defence. They keep this up one or both may jag a bench NRL spot after rd 11.
  11. D

Team against the knights

Big game this one. Like the titans it’s one we probably should win on form. All good playing well and being brave against top sides but we need to also put the lesser sides away.
  12. D

Huge win from our cup and flegg sides. Lots of players out due to issues with NRL side. For example a few Massey and flegg players elevated to cup today to take in one of the best sides. NRL app and websites all over the llace but Vale with a double and knight played 53 min straight. Knight...
  13. D

Opinion Patolo

Yeah he still looks busted and has looked to be carrying an injury all year. Not sure why he was picked, at least poasa looked good tonight.
  14. D

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

So my guess is Curran will play like king. Will play the full first 40 then whatever is needed in second half. Patolo, Poassa, Hughes will then cycle playing 15 to 20 min each. Turpin there to tackle everything basically.