Recent content by Dogs4Eva&Always

1. Dogs4Eva&Always

The Schoupp count

Agreed I’m critical of everyone of our players out there, they all have their flaws obviously because we’re the shittest team, but it seems as though you do have a grudge against schoupp because of TK, and how they’ve placed him on a pedestal, and I don’t agree with all of the people who suck...
  2. Dogs4Eva&Always

The Schoupp count

It could possibly, but how do you know what threads I am in and which ones I am not? How do you have any clue how critical I am of anyone? And why are you so critical of schoupp and not other players? Or are you critical of everyone but only feel schoupp should be publicly called out because...
  3. Dogs4Eva&Always

The Schoupp count

Well then I’d say your optimistic mate, and I hope for the kids sake and for the sake of the club that your wrong about him and that he improves his games flaws by next season, and I disagree with how you’ve gone about stating your opinion mate, that’s all, your not being constructive or...
  4. Dogs4Eva&Always

The Schoupp count

With who replacing him? Brent Naden the snow sniffer? Who’s defence is shocking in the best team in the comp?
  5. Dogs4Eva&Always

The Schoupp count

‘I want the kennel to admits it’s mistake in getting excited over him’ You want people to stop being excited over a young kid with a great attacking game, because you don’t like him, and his game has flaws??? Am I mis interpreting something here buddy?
  6. Dogs4Eva&Always

The Schoupp count

And if he holds on he gets run over and dragged towards out try line
  7. Dogs4Eva&Always

The Schoupp count

Yep, this kids on fuck all money and has done shit tons more than all of our backs bar Meaney, has only played 11 games, and wants to sack him because his game is flaud. **** needs to piss off
  8. Dogs4Eva&Always

The Schoupp count

I just don’t get this bloke, with all the negativity in and around the club, this dude just wants to talk down about a great prospect at the club, a 20 year old one at that
  9. Dogs4Eva&Always

The Schoupp count

I So you want everyone to bow down and tell you that your correct and that the kid isn’t good at defending, and then to validate your incorrect claim that, that means he isn’t a good nrl player. Your dreaming mate, every single person is going to have a different opinion on shit especially...
  10. Dogs4Eva&Always

The Schoupp count

Is that including the tackle on Millie Boyle?
  11. Dogs4Eva&Always

The Schoupp count

100% tackle efficiency from Adam Idiot, man of the match performance right there
  12. Dogs4Eva&Always

The Schoupp count

Mate you definitely do, every chance you get you bag the bloke, it’s obvious that he needs work, but who in our team is perfect. He played no footy all of last year and getting his first taste of first grade in arguably the worst team ever(2-21), there no doubt he’ll get told what he needs to...
  13. Dogs4Eva&Always

The Schoupp count

U really got an axe to grind with this kid don’t u, I get that his defence was shocking today and it wasn’t his strongest offensive game either, but what are contributing here???
  14. Dogs4Eva&Always

Rd 24 Dogs vs Sea Eagles 3-2-1

Jacko-always goes out and does his best Hethro-defence was great, tough carries all down, played big minutes today aswell Katoa-created a lot of oppurtunity in the first half, we wouldn’t have gotten on the roll if it weren’t for him early on honorable mentions-All the boys cause they have a...
  15. Dogs4Eva&Always

Official Round 24 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Wel he’s been out there 20mins and gown many sets were they defending?