Recent content by Dogs4EVA-1

1. D

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

“He’s just a young kid that loves playing footy. I think at the moment he’s full of confidence, we’re getting tries scored against us and he’s in the middle spraying the boys. The world is at his feet,” he said post-game. and he's obviously vocal which is good... #NOMOREHUTCH
  2. D

Its time for O'Neill at NRL level, clearly hes ahead of schedule and can handle it.. .hes the perfect foil for Burto
  3. D

The Bulldogs have got a real keeper in young playmaker Joseph O’Neill. The young playmaker, who is on a development contract for 2024, captained the club’s Jersey Flegg side to a premiership last season and has made the step up to NSW Cup with ease. O’Neill is a traditional halfback but took a...
  4. D

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Our Round 9 Team v Tigers after bye should be: 1. Tracey 2. Kiraz 3. Xerri 4. Critta 5. Foxx 6. Burto 7. Sexton (assuming he's not in Canberra)/Haywood (hes a talker, fearless and aggressive)/J. O'Neill 8. King 9. Reed 10. Hughes 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Curran 14. Mann 15. Poasa 16. Morrin 17...
  5. D

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

SEXBomb for Mooney and Horsbrough.. That's a fair swap.. Big Red looks out of favour now anyway
  6. D

It looks like we have our halves of the future (altho a few years away) in Woods & Conti.. its just a matter of waiting for them to come through.. all the Juniors and Cup teams are all doing well.. Matts = Minor Prems (narrow loss in Prelim) SG Ball = Grand Finalists Flegg = 2nd on Ladder NSW...
  7. D

We still need that real dominant middle who can punch holes in the opposition consistently
  8. D

I hope you're right... Hutch is now holding us back... Sexton has to be given a chance,.. Tracey is our FB for the rest of the year.. he's outstanding and we look far more dangerous than we ever did with Taffe... Hughes is really coming on.. Patolo needs to go.. hes too injury prone now.. I'd...
  9. D

I get excited every week

as long as Hutch is halfback we wont win sh*t!!!
  10. D

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

At least common sense prevailed and he kept Tracey at Fullback.. .Taafe and Haywood on the bench is interesting.. along with Morrin its a tiny bench up against a big Knights pack
  11. D

Harrison Edwards on the move?

Hopefully means we have signed Trey Mooney for IMMEDIATE switch
  12. D

No Source Trey Mooney

Most of it has been correct.. Except the Roosters game prediction...
  13. D

No Source Trey Mooney

I have been saying this for 6 MONTHS!!!