Recent content by Dogs33

1. D

Bulldogs defeated by eels 27-8

Anyone had 27-8 on footytab pick the score? It paid a massive $7,000! Who would pick that score, let alone assume the dogs would lose by 13+
  2. D

Queenslanders ......

! My biggest mistake in life was moving to Brisbane QLD for a job that got cancelled after I moved up there and incurred large moving expenses. Basically; if you do not know someone to lick you will never find work, or if you do, you will not last long unless you are part of the tight nit...
  3. D

Broncos vs Storm *Spoilers*

Way off in my tip for that match; I thought it was going to be a tight, low scoring game (21 - 30 points). The Broncos should have tried to limit the damage to their for & against points difference.
  4. D

Dogs33

I am male who is mad about league.
  5. D

Dogs33

Hi, how are you. I am new to forums so it will take a while for me to get the hang of it. I am originally from Penrith, NSW but support the dogs all the way and love my rugby league; despite its problems (do not get me started). Looking forward to reading your posts. Thanks Casey.
  6. D

Hi, Re: "Sounds like a bot, please delete thread" Is there something wrong with my post; I...

Hi, Re: "Sounds like a bot, please delete thread" Is there something wrong with my post; I am new to forums so please forgive if my post is offensive in anyway but do tell me what rule(s) I have broken. Thanks.
  7. D

Footy Tab Options

Hi guys; not sure if I am allowed to post this here as I am a newbe. For anyone who likes to have a go at Footy Tab Pick the Score, I have a few questions: 1. What is the average pool size for each game, I know a game this year paid almost $20k (Dragons v Warriors) 2. If you see a game...