• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Recent content by Dogs Life

1. D

Round 16 Nsw Cup

Where do you get the stats for the NSW Cup games
  2. D

Declan Casey debut

It was an unfortunate debut. A gamble taken by the coaching staff that didn’t pay off. Declan has potential and will have to lick his wounds and focus on the positives. He is a young man and wasn’t ready to take the step. He will return and he will be better for the experience. I expect them to...
  3. D

Round 15 Nsw cup

3H
  4. D

Round 15 Nsw cup

Jersey Flegg play tomorrow (Friday night) in a catch up game against Wests at Leichhardt Oval for anyone interested. Age eligible and available Cup players will boost the side.
  5. D

V'Landys will destroy NRL by adding more teams

The teams that are dominating are better prepared. They have a business plan that works towards development, retention and recruitment of players so that they can field the most competitive side each week. It’s not the Panthers problem that the Dogs are a basket case. Storm and Panthers would...
  6. D

Yes I agree. I have boys in the system and have seen so much talent lost because there are limited opportunities. There is only a small window for development and making it in the NRL. It’s a tough career decision pursuing an NRL dream.
  7. D

I would be interested in a second division but it would be very difficult to sustain. How could a club support a team in the second division - no spectator revenue, no tv revenue and huge costs.
  8. D

Your argument is defeated by the fact that players left Storm this year and more are leaving Storm next year. If they have got such strong TPA’s then why would they leave?
  9. D

I don’t buy this more interest concept. The EPL has 20 teams. You play each team twice. Every game from my perspective as an Arsenal supporter is interesting. The game needs to expand.
  10. D

There are blowout scores because they are better run clubs. They have better coaches, better training and better roster management. They prepare better and expect to win.
  11. D

We would be in the second division then
  12. D

The reason why we are getting monstered

We have Samuel Hughes signed.
  13. D

Opinion Latrell Mitchell

What youngsters are you referred mg to on minimum wage?
  14. D

Opinion Latrell Mitchell

The trails and tribulations of the salary cap. Good luck keeping youngsters on minimum wage. If they are good they will be off in a shot for more money.