• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Recent content by Dognacious

1. Dognacious

Opinion JAC LEGEND (OFFICIAL)

Is it that he can't pass or is it the side of the field hes on and he only passes 1 way, I wonder? Or is he a winger? Soooo many wingers we have lol
  2. Dognacious

Why I believe Brandon Smith's signature is signed and sealed.

Yeh it is, and keeping blue for the non staff titles.
  3. Dognacious

Spose it will be Naden or Hopoate with him. Is there a chance TB might play JAC at FB? I see defences focusing on his side, him being the obvious danger in our side, and he might get more freedom to run from FB. Is he up to the job though, its a big workload upgrade wing > FB? I dunno
  4. Dognacious

I see your point lol. I also didnt like the red anyway. So changed it.
  5. Dognacious

Yeh I dunno. We have a lot of wingers/fullbacks. Should have kept Reimus
  6. Dognacious

Have to teach him to. Hes been our most likely back to break the line this year, probably same next year. Need someone who doesnt get tackled all the time before the ball gets to JAC. Otherwise i dont know who partners JAC. Most of the other backs we have are winger/fullbacks
  7. Dognacious

I see Storm wanting to keep things just how they are, rotating him and grant, and he stays on when grant is on. Seems to work wonders for them
  8. Dognacious

Id put Cotric with him. Cotric can get out of tackles and offload to him.
  9. Dognacious

Sam Walker and the Roosters salary cap

If he keeps going the way he has so far the rest of the year, he might be a very expensive player to get, and i dont see us even thinking about it with Flanagan, Averillo and Burton on the books. Roosters would be stupid to let him go. Broncos let him go lol
  10. Dognacious

Official Supercoach & other Comps Discussion 2021

Anyone got JAC in SC? Big score tonight with 6 tries. Nobody im against this week has him thankfully
  11. Dognacious

I just hope we can give him the service hes used to.
  12. Dognacious

Opinion Nico Hynes

No point having even more backs than we need, while not having enough forwards and hooker. So no.
  13. Dognacious

How do you delete account?

You dont. Why do you want to?
  14. Dognacious

Why Not Johnson

An aging injury prone half we dont need, on big coin. Sign him up.
  15. Dognacious

Official Supercoach & other Comps Discussion 2021

Hoping there's no surprise omissions this week, finally traded out Staines. Watch him go big this week lol. Hes terrible to have. Once a month a big score, 20s the rest of the time. Good part of losing bmoz is he freed up cash so I got to'o and rapana in, and Staines out.