1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Dognacious's Recent Activity

1. Dognacious replied to the thread Official Supercoach + Tipping Comps to Join and Discussion 2020.

No wonder everyone has Haas. In 2 big defeats in a row he still got 87 and 70. He's reliable.

Jun 4, 2020 at 10:27 PM
  2. Dognacious replied to the thread News Dean Pay’s future ‘on Bulldogs radar’ as Kent fumes he was set up to fail.

I do concede though that part of pays problem is its harder to get good players to come over to play under a rookie coach. Kind of a...

Jun 4, 2020 at 11:40 AM
  3. Dognacious replied to the thread News Dean Pay’s future ‘on Bulldogs radar’ as Kent fumes he was set up to fail.

I'd like it if we didn't keep losing players when he found a side that could win games. I'd like to see him have at least 1 season with...

Jun 4, 2020 at 11:33 AM
  4. Dognacious replied to the thread Opinion The 'Rebuild' Is A Disaster.

Wouldn't matter if we had Bellamy as coach with the current squad. The biggest issue is more than half of the side would be canterbury...

Jun 4, 2020 at 11:15 AM
  5. Dognacious replied to the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

Toovey is not much of an upgrade if any. Wont matter who we get anyway if we keep this squad. Not overly pro Pay, or convinced yet hes...

May 31, 2020 at 8:46 PM
  6. Dognacious replied to the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

I dont think changing the coach fixes much. We just dont have the troops. 2/3 of the side should be in reserve grade. Its a side of...

May 31, 2020 at 7:54 PM
  7. Dognacious replied to the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

Wouldnt hurt. We need something.

May 31, 2020 at 7:20 PM
  8. Dognacious replied to the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

We have nobody with any x factor. We never look threatening in attack. Would help a lot to have Foran, CHN, Okunbor. They all have some...

May 31, 2020 at 7:18 PM
  9. Dognacious replied to the thread Official Supercoach + Tipping Comps to Join and Discussion 2020.

M Pearce going down 4 minutes in while 0, cost me wins in few leagues

May 31, 2020 at 6:49 PM
  10. Dognacious replied to the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

Yeh it's hard to call yet with wakeham. He's only played a couple of games and paired with another rookie. Halves are rarely great in...

May 31, 2020 at 3:07 PM
  11. Dognacious rated Bad Billy's post Agree in the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

I’m with you on this. I know it’s only considered cool to be outraged at everything nowadays, but honestly, I’m just pumped to see my...

May 31, 2020 at 3:01 PM
  12. Dognacious replied to the thread 2020 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion.

Sucks watching JMoz killing it for roosters this year so far.

May 29, 2020