Recent content by Dogna88

1. Dogna88

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Raiders are definitely top 6 this year
  2. Dogna88

Official Gus on Twitter

Yeh likely. I still think he won't rush them. And all these 2 year utility signings are to take the big losses whilst we blood the juniors. Anyone who thinks the club doesn't know we are bottom 4 material for 24, 25 are kidding themselves. They won't buy themselves out of the bottom to create...
  3. Dogna88

Official Gus on Twitter

Gus just said something interesting on 9. Talking about tigers. Mentioned growing young players but not exposing them to bad games (like storm, panters), that's what Aidan Sezar is for, who is at the back end of his career. Wonder if that's what Hutch is for a Sexton? I wouldn't want to...
  4. Dogna88

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Mate. We'll be 0-5 Sent from my SM-A146P using Tapatalk
  5. Dogna88

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Hutch isn't the half we need atm. Bring in Sexton Sent from my SM-A146P using Tapatalk
  6. Dogna88

Can't fault the effort. Sent from my SM-A146P using Tapatalk
  7. Dogna88

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals surprise Josh Addo-Carr call amid injury drama

We're going to lose against sharks regardless. Save him for the Titans where we might have a slight chance of a win Sent from my SM-A146P using Tapatalk
  8. Dogna88

Dare say Kiraz will go to the wing, Tracey to centre. Even CC isn't stupid enough to put Tracey on the wing when Kiraz is the better option Sent from my SM-A146P using Tapatalk
  9. Dogna88

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Critta probably feeling the regret right about now
  10. Dogna88

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Our forwards just aren't up for it. It's plain to see. And Taff, ergh
  11. Dogna88

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

1more min of of this season
  12. Dogna88

9 more minutes of this shit
  13. Dogna88

Dumb fuks
  14. Dogna88

No. Player in a quality system excell. Panthers made him look better, had cleary/luai feeding him ball. We are shit. We have sexton/Burton
  15. Dogna88

1. Taafee (not a fan) 2. Wilson 3. Critta 4. Burton 5. Fox 18. Xerri