Recent content by dogkat

1. dogkat

DONATE: Let's help a doggies supporter who lost his two boys.

Allegedly some of the donated money used for the legal fight. She won and the children will be buried in Wellington this Friday. No-one wins.
  2. dogkat

DONATE: Let's help a doggies supporter who lost his two boys.

This occurred in my home town. I didn't know any of those involved, but I know well one of the eye-witnesses. I can't imagine the horror of what he saw and what the first responders dealt with. I happened to see Tonee's donation on the GoFundMe page, so thought I would log in.
  3. dogkat

News NZ terror attack on two mosques.

I truly hope no more Kennellers watch the footage. After all, it is exactly what the psycho idiot wanted, so you are granting his wish. The more people that watch it, the happier he will be.
  4. dogkat

Private Rentals

Started to multi-quote but required too many responses. I would be the tenant, and it is not through an agent. Definitely with a lease. I've never met the owners before, however we have mutual acquaintances. And @Mr Invisible, lol at your A-Team reference. I once had a dog named Billy - after...
  5. dogkat

Private Rentals

Hi all. Any tips or warnings re renting privately? :smilecat:
  6. dogkat

Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Just a random question: Who married Adam and Eve?
  7. dogkat

If your wife/partner cheated.......

Either @Realist90 learned the context of the word 'jaded' very quickly, or he is @utility half ... :smirkcat:
  8. dogkat

Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Do I think there should be a plebiscite. Heck no. It is a complete waste of money, purely voluntary and the final result is not enforceable. Will I vote, yes. Will I vote for same sex marriage? Yes, of course. I believe politicians are the ones that have blown the whole issue completely out...
  9. dogkat

Gotta new job

Furniture went west on Wednesday. Cleaners were in today (after arriving an hour late). My last night in Sydney tonight. I know it is the right decision to move, but keep thinking of all the things I haven't done in Sydney, and all the places I haven't bothered to visit. :worried:
  10. dogkat

Gotta new job

No I am not. :cryingcat: /Pity party
  11. dogkat

Gotta new job

So, just to add to my stress: I've had a bike chained in the stairwell of my block of units for years that I haven't been riding. But in moving to Dubbo, I was thinking that would be the perfect place to start riding again. I walk past this bike every single day and see it out of the corner...
  12. dogkat

Gotta new job

Bloody real estate agent wants to have an open house inspection before I move out - while I'm still packing and have filled and empty boxes and personal possessions strewn around. More importantly, I won't have had the cleaner through yet. So I'll have to waste valuable packing time cleaning...
  13. dogkat

Gotta new job

Thanks for the tips. However, I currently work for the State Government. And the job I'm going to is in the State Government. :)
  14. dogkat

Gotta new job

Dubbo Zoo has about a 6km road that you drive around, parking and getting out at every enclosure. Alternatively, you can hire a bike and ride around as well. You can have picnic lunches half way around or eat at the cafes. You can also go glamping overnight there, which includes personal tours...
  15. dogkat

Gotta new job

Bloody oath - very civilized now. :) Sucks to be you :p :p :p