Recent content by doggzfan4lyf

1. doggzfan4lyf

Josh Morris - Belmore most hostile crowd - I HATE Souths

2006 Souths V Warriors at ANZ 25k????? Crowd was 6.5k....
  2. doggzfan4lyf

News BUZZ HAVING ANOTHER CRACK AT GUS "GUS PAYING FOR BULLDOGS JERSEY RIP OFF"

Bulldogs training tee is $80 or $68 for members. Bulldogs training singlet $65 or $55.25 for members. Bulldogs training Jersey is $150 or $127.50 for members. Roosters training tee is $75, 2 different singlets for $75 and $65 and no training jersey for 2022 but 2021 was priced at $150...
  3. doggzfan4lyf

Great win. Champagne o’clock.

Long time lurker. Non frequent poster. Roster wise Pay is not exactly working with the best cattle in the comp. I find some of his coaching decisions off and confusing (chris Smith is terrible) but when you look at 1-17 how many would walk into a rooster or Melbourne top 17 or even 25. DWZ...
  4. doggzfan4lyf

Your Bulldogs Priorities

Sign Pritchard and Graham for life? never seen two bloke so passionate about the BLUE AND WHITE jersey!!!
  5. doggzfan4lyf

Boys in Blue

Just a little on and off topic, But did anyone enjoy the St merge chants as much as I did, I stood in the dragons army and could not help but be impressed by the chants such as something something "cheats and rapist too" and the ever so classy "id rather bomb Belmore than Baghdad" Do us dogs...
  6. doggzfan4lyf

Just about gone to the dogs

I am not too worried about things at the moment, although I would say Friday's game was a really bad performance, the class of players we are missing is invaluable, Inu, Graham, Kasiano, Eastwood and Barba for the 1st 3 rounds. We also lost to Melbourne, Souths and Manly on the trot and as of...
  7. doggzfan4lyf

Round 4: BULLDOGS VS RABBITOHS [Predictions]

Dogs by 10 in front of 40k fans majority in and supporting the blue and white! then have Souffs fans claim they had the bigger crowd support. Also, do our Memberships include the free public transport to the game? or is that just people who purchased tickets?
  8. doggzfan4lyf

Storm Vs Bulldogs Match Thread Rd3

Ennis play there in our last set of 6 was the end of it, as bad as Reynolds little grubber was with 2 more attacking chances left, the ball should have been spread by Ennis instead of trying to go on his own, That was not leading by example. In saying that I am very very proud of that...
  9. doggzfan4lyf

Bulldogs press conference

the last thing Ennis wanted to do was be there.. fml
  10. doggzfan4lyf

James Graham Guilty- 12 week suspension

6-8 weeks I agree, trial matches count right? that might turn it into a 10-12 match suspension simply for the fact we could organise 4 trial matches if we wanted to reduce his penalty for the season
  11. doggzfan4lyf

Five reasons why the Storm won the title Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-leag

Should have been a penalty to the storm, Frank was walking back with his hands on his hips, Frank has had a brilliant year, but that was the worst part of the game for me.. Made me think he though the game was over..
  12. doggzfan4lyf

Update: 57,000 Tickets Sold for Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs

Is not pay day for some people also, if I can get my saturday shift changed so I can attend the game, then I will be buying tickets when I get paid on Thursday
  13. doggzfan4lyf

Our Membership Numbers....

I'd say if we win the comp this year, and including all 3 grades which would be massive for the club on a whole, memberships could go from 14k to around 18-20k next year, 14k after 2 lean years is a nice pat on the back to Todd and his support staff
  14. doggzfan4lyf

Our Membership Numbers....

Does anyone have an idea of what our final tally was? We used to have the counter on the website but it disappeared just after the website got updated
  15. doggzfan4lyf

Finals Week 1 - Bulldogs vs Manly

Devastated I can not attend this game as I will be in New York, But will be watching it from there 5:30am in my Bulldogs jersey, Lets do this Canterbury!!!!