Recent content by Doggystyle99

1. Doggystyle99

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

hey bro, who is the girl in your dp?... asking for a friend...
  2. Doggystyle99

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Easy answer is taffe 7 Tracey 1
  3. Doggystyle99

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Idk if this makes me feel good or bad but the only actual loss (not being the better team) was eels
  4. Doggystyle99

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Take Hutchinson out the back after the game shoot him
  5. Doggystyle99

This will make you feel better

the salaries of the team became equal when they went down to 11 so it was only fair game to me
  6. Doggystyle99

News MR SIX PER CENT! BULLDOGS ONLY WIN ONE FROM 15 GAMES UNDER SUTTON

I wonder what is more effective - the club tiptoeing around the issue with innuendo (at least I'm hoping this is the club trying to take matters into their own hands and change the narrative to fix our referring woes) or a Todd Payton style blow up post-match.
  7. Doggystyle99

2024 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Exactly right. If we had a good seven then Burton is the game breaker that brown is. Unfortunately for both teams, neither can run a team on their own (yet).
  8. Doggystyle99

Let’s cut some foreskins!!
  9. Doggystyle99

Do we need to blood a junior??
  10. Doggystyle99

Dissallowed Kiks Try

For every outside shoulder there is an inside shoulder… whose to say which shoulder the attacker runs at? I’ve always had a problem with this
  11. Doggystyle99

Official Morrin Charged, will be banned at least 2 weeks. Latrell $ fine ,Wighton no charge

I think kiraz is a fan like us and takes things personally. 13 players with the same fire he has inside of him and we’d go along way in the season
  12. Doggystyle99

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Soooo if our defence is good shouldn’t we be able to compensate for a smaller body at 7???
  13. Doggystyle99

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

It’s not like past years where we had a shit team and it didn’t matter who was 7… if you slip in a good 7 in this team we blow them out of the park in the second half
  14. Doggystyle99

Kiks in doubt for Friday

bro gee the fuck up we are winning the comp