1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

DoggyStyla's Recent Activity

1. DoggyStyla replied to the thread Other News Source Bulldogs land big outside back.

It’s all blowarsery anyways.. Oats isn’t coming to the dogs..

Sep 16, 2019 at 8:18 PM
  2. DoggyStyla liked ASSASSIN's post in the thread Opinion Brodie Croft.

May sound arrogant but if Storm don't want him, why should we? Storm don't lose players unless they want to.

Sep 16, 2019 at 5:42 PM
  3. DoggyStyla replied to the thread Diagonsis of early 2019's disease..

Our poor starts, in my opinion was due to a soft pre season two years in a row.. We looked unfit and off the pace in the first half of...

Sep 15, 2019
  4. DoggyStyla replied to the thread Social Media Nathan peats.

Before he moved to the Gold Coast he was in the top 3 hookers in the NRL.. wonder if he would go better back in Sydney.

Sep 15, 2019
  5. DoggyStyla liked Magic Arrow's post in the thread Dogs want to sign Joey Leilua.

If it means bringing his little brother over I'd be all for it. Imagine an edge attack of the two Leiluas and Smith.

Sep 15, 2019
  6. DoggyStyla liked bradyk's post in the thread Dogs want to sign Joey Leilua.

Raiders would only have to contribute next year, after that it's all us. If it was a 400-500k contract for 3 years and Raiders pay...

Sep 15, 2019
  7. DoggyStyla replied to the thread Dogs want to sign Joey Leilua.

1 DWZ 2 Meaney 3 Leilua 4 Smith 5 Semi Rad Now that’s a back 5

Sep 15, 2019
  8. DoggyStyla replied to the thread Dogs want to sign Joey Leilua.

I’d say sign him up and let him play as tough and dirty as he likes.. we lack fear factor out wide.. Smackin McCrakin MK2

Sep 15, 2019