Recent content by doggyrock

1. doggyrock

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders NRL Trial - Sat 23rd Feb - Discussion Thread

Dragons Vs Knights are on now. Good way to make sure you all good with NRL.com feed
  2. doggyrock

Skill Development - Catch and Pass

Great post and good thread. It’s great to see the skills work makes me excited for 2019.
  3. doggyrock

Members Forum

It’s like total radio silence. Nothing on twitter either
  4. doggyrock

Members Forum

5. doggyrock

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

I like Klemmer but to be honest I’m comfortable with them letting him go. The Club have paid him good money and given him as much as they can. No upgrades.....
  6. doggyrock

New recruit Nick Meaney can help lead Bulldogs to bright future

Hoppa is also on $800k a season. He’s solid but like the punters on here are saying isn’t ever going to be a great fullback. What would Meaney be on like $120? It’s a no brainer they will develop Meaney and play Hoppa in the centres or wing. Hoppa will do what he’s told because no other club...
  7. doggyrock

News Webster just can’t admit his story sucked

Bit hard not to click in this case because the opinion piece is titled in a way to suggest he got it wrong but then he just took a shit on us again. I won’t be reading anything he writes in future...
  8. doggyrock

Well said brother....
  9. doggyrock

Hadn’t heard that but sounds about right.
  10. doggyrock

Yep your spot on. He’s a bit of a nutter I think that bloke.
  11. doggyrock

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/souths-more-professional-than-bulldogs-that-column-aged-well-20181005-p507uw.html
  12. doggyrock

Lewis to Lock?

Pretty harsh responses on this thread. Lewis has a fairly large frame and possibly still growing. You never know where he could end up. We aren’t talking next year though..
  13. doggyrock

2019 FG Squad...Thoughts...?

Just putting it out there- is the idea of Lewis playing centre totally dead and buried? It’s the only way Cogger fits into the side.....
  14. doggyrock

Official Bulldogs vs Dolphins Interstate Championship - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Redcliffe were really revved up in the sheds. Dogs far more relaxed. May have to weather an early storm