Recent content by DOGGYDOGG

1. D

I'm fed up. Someone please explain

Sorry, Graham takes the cake. Last night, he took a hit up 5 meters out and fell over like he usually does. He then proceeded to play the ball, run across field, position himself at first receiver and demand the ball again on the very next play. This behaviour is not normal.
  2. D

I'm fed up. Someone please explain

I haven't posted in nearly 10yrs. James Graham is a joke. Worse then Lichaa (who is a dud), worse then Mbye's kicking game and worse then Des (if that's even possible) This quote single handley explains this biggest issue we have... "Graham thinks he is a fken fullback, hooker, half back and...
  3. D

Hasler in 2012, Foran in 2013?

Manly Set To Sack Hasler http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/manly-coach-des-hasler-could-be-sacked-by-the-sea-eagles-as-soon-as-wednesday-reports-suggest/story-fn2mcuj6-1226189471858
  4. D

Is Greenberg the super ceo we all think he is?

and hence my comment regarding the next AGM.
  5. D

Book, to be honest I don't think the squad has improved. The Mason, SBW, Aostai, O'Meley, Reni era was a much a better side. Anyway that's a discussion for another time (and yes i know the club image etc.. etc..) The point is since 2008 Greenberg has had the money and opportunity to improve the...
  6. D

What don't you understand? The role of CEO is NOT just the business side of things as you put it. That comment alone shows me how naive you are. What if the Bulldogs were the most profitable club in the league but finished last every year?? Would you still be happy for Greenburg to remain in...
  7. D

You helmet. If your argument is that the club is a business then that only adds wieght to the Greenberg argument. Sorry to break it to you but CEO's are not only responsible for the P&L.
  8. D

You helmet. If your argument is that the club is a business then that only adds wieght to the Greenberg argument. Sorry to break it to you but CEO's are not only responsible for the P&L.
  9. D

??? Voting member mate, what's your point?
  10. D

There it is! 100% spot on. The buck stops with the CEO.
  11. D

Football clubs exist to win premierships. Greenberg is responsible for how the club performs against that goal. As CEO he is accountable to the stakeholders. Club is underperfoming, so Greenberg is underperforming. Simple. Next AGM should be a cracker.
  12. D

Can we catch a ball? Question

No. Wrights performance last night was the worst i've ever seen by a Bulldogs player. The guy is 6 foot whatever and just refused to contest the highball. Didn't go up once. What an absolute waste of space. Disgusted.
  13. D

Bulldogs star Jamal Idris chooses to join Gold Coast Titans

and it's not his first. It was downright luck that Daniel Mortimer didn't accept our ridiculously high offer and fortunately we ended up with Hodkinson. If you remember back, in order to convince Jeff Lima to join the Dogs, Greenberg invited Reni Maitua and Ben Roberts to dinner rather than...