Recent content by Doggiezbrah

1. Doggiezbrah

Opinion Blake Taffee

Plus he is a 5/6 coming up in the grade. He would be able to ball play.
  2. Doggiezbrah

Opinion Blake Taffee

I feel it will be Wilson as there is less disruption. Not my number one choice but I can see it happening.
  3. Doggiezbrah

Opinion Blake Taffee

It was against a poor opposition. We cannot we content with yesterday’s performance. We should always look to improve despite winning. JAC should be able next week and I’ll play Tracey at FB.
  4. Doggiezbrah

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

IMO It was very quiet at first. You can tell it was because of our recent form. The crowd got more vocal as the game went on. It was such a vibe!
  5. Doggiezbrah

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Hutch is the perfect 18th man. Covers the halves, centre, to an extent hooker or lock. Finger crossed it’s Hutch.
  6. Doggiezbrah

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

I understand the notion training hard and get rewarded for your efforts. However, that mentality has not worked for CC. He persisted with Perham and there is a possibility he may do the same with Salmon, Hutch and Taaffe.
  7. Doggiezbrah

Critta to FB

Best explanation. Taaffe tries hard but is a NSW cup standard player.
  8. Doggiezbrah

Rumour Kautoga late inclusion?

We need his size against the sharks pack. While I love Morrin’s effort, sadly he lacks the size.
  9. Doggiezbrah

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Kiraz for Turbo sideways?
  10. Doggiezbrah

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Idk if this is true but the Talking League podcast said, Tracey came here to play fb. Seeing Xerri is 18th man. There might be possibility of a late switch with Taaffe. I can’t see it happening so soon as Tracey has had no preseason.
  11. Doggiezbrah

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Yet Kiraz had nothing and immediately started in round 1. Guess CC has certain players penciled in and the likes of Xerri, Tracey are not certainties.
  12. Doggiezbrah

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Post Game Discussion Thread

I understand the appeal of a ball playing fullback. I can see why CC has tried to find his Edwards/Walsh type of fullback. He tried it players who were former halves (Averillo, Taaffe and Perham). Taaffe’s confidence has been shot since the Sharks trial. He made some errors in attack in the...
  13. Doggiezbrah

News Half chance: Hutchison finally gets first shot at No.7 jersey

Hutch should play a similar role Dylan walker does for the warriors. He has the size to play lock.
  14. Doggiezbrah

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

After today we need changes to be competitive. I understand we barely had the ball and looked gassed because of defence. Taaffe > Tracey (if fit) JAC > Xerri (Injury forced) Hutch > Sexton (His combo with Burton was developing nicely). Curran over Salmon Kitone > Morrin (his size and energy...
  15. Doggiezbrah

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

I hope it was more of a fitness thing. Salmon’s ceiling is bench.