Recent content by DoggiesUtd

1. DoggiesUtd

Coming Soon!

need it before Magic round, anyone know when they will let us preorder so we can get it? im guessing it wont be within the next month since we are so slow with anything merchandise wise
  2. DoggiesUtd

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Assume Xerri Kiraz left edge? Against Manu/Dom Young Rip if that's the case
  3. DoggiesUtd

Coming Soon!

What a joke Sold out in 40mins Prob less Prob made 5 of each size Haven't bought a jersey in 10 years either as they feel like shit But would've got this just for the collar I reckon that would fix the shit neckline
  4. DoggiesUtd

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

i no hes coming back from that back injury but doubt he starts season with no trial run def hurts for supercoach purposes
  5. DoggiesUtd

Your favourite Bulldogs GF win & why?

2004 is hard to beat as I turned 18 that year and went to pretty much every game that season including all finals games, after 2002 it didn't get much sweeter than that.(also Greece won the Euros that year so best year ever!!) 95 I was only 9 and Baa was the reason I became a dog's supporter so...
  6. DoggiesUtd

Where do the Bulldogs Finish in 2024 ?

I'll eat my hat if we are even fighting for finals I'm scarred from the last 8 years I have no confidence Ask me again a week before season starts (I'll probably say top 4 lol)
  7. DoggiesUtd

Curran signed.

Upgrade on Waddles for sure
  8. DoggiesUtd

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Still emptying all that Rice out his pockets
  9. DoggiesUtd

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

we've had some slow outside backs in recent years i think EQW may have been 1 of the slowest
  10. DoggiesUtd

Official Gus Fronts Press Conference

Also forgot to add Manly won 3 games in a row scoring 50+ points Us being 1 of those obviously Unheard of
  11. DoggiesUtd

Against a Manly side on fire with turbo the best player in the game at the time Manly who finished top 4 And it was covid year Pretty sure half our team ruled out that week due to "covid" Not the same Yes bad but wasn't against a knights team who r woeful and we actually would've jumped them on...
  12. DoggiesUtd

I expected to go better this year But it all went downhill a week before the season started when we lost Thompson and Tevita Too many injuries We are in a rebuild Fox injured for large part Kiraz and King playing busted now just to get us through.. never got a chance to recover properly Our big...
  13. DoggiesUtd

Official Dolphins scoop up averillo for three years

people going a bit overboard just because hes come through the dogs ''system'' which has been rubbish for the best part of a decade yeh hes ok when hes in space because hes fast i honestly see nothing else fantastic to his game, same with Alamoti so far, but hes young and into his 1st season -...
  14. DoggiesUtd

Who actually picks the side?

What's the difference We will change the players and run the same crap slow plays anyway Out the back Out the back At a slow pace No1 ever coming under or hitting a hole so we can hit the runner short Followed by a shit kick where the opponent picks it up and runs the length to score Or we kick...