Recent content by DoggiesBoy

1. DoggiesBoy

The Consolidated Cricket Thread

I remember playing indoor years ago and a guy in our team did the same thing, he copped it from our team and the other lol. It's piss poor form.
  2. DoggiesBoy

My very early Origin teams

lmfao someone is triggered :laughing: wtf has fergo got to do with dean pay? You are taking my comments way out of context
  3. DoggiesBoy

The Consolidated Cricket Thread

Geez finch was 10 runs short of becoming the first aussie to get 3 odi 100's in a row. Who would have picked that sudden form reversal? Same with our team as well, that is 6 in a row now in conditions we often struggle in.
  4. DoggiesBoy

News DPP moves to jail dozens of editors and journos over Pell verdict.

It is not biased at all, courts have done this kind of thing before when there are multiple cases involving the same person and or there is a high media interest in the story. One big example i can think of was the gangland killings down in melbourne, the underbelly series had to leave stuff out...
  5. DoggiesBoy

More evidence this year, as i said what he did last year means nothing
  6. DoggiesBoy

Last year means nothing
  7. DoggiesBoy

Need more evidence on fergo, carving up one of the worst teams the dogs have ever assembled is nothing to get excited about. If fergo can keep doing that against quality opposition than sure, get him in the team.
  8. DoggiesBoy

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

There is not a single player on that off-contract list i would keep, unless we are that short of players and need a few bodies to fill the bottom end of the 30 squad at the minimum nrl wage, with the exception of lichaa, base wage is paying overs for him. A lot is said about trex(rightfully so)...
  9. DoggiesBoy

The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Without compulsory voting you get a shit system like the US, not even taking a lefty or righty side here, you will see it with both sides. They govern for their base and nothing more, they know that is all they need to do. Out here if any party starts leaning too far left or right they often get...
  10. DoggiesBoy

News Pay To Wield The Axe - Potential Round 3 Team

Would anyone even publicly admit to that? :laughing:
  11. DoggiesBoy

Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

lmfao that didn't take long
  12. DoggiesBoy

well one positive, rather be down by 2 than 22 like last week at HT lol
  13. DoggiesBoy

tbh this was inevitable once possession started to even up, eels couldn't have played any worse in that first 25 mins.
  14. DoggiesBoy

Where to check the scores?

That website is the perfect front page for the completely incompetent shit show the nrl has now become. Go check the afl web page,you get current scores and everything else instantly https://www.afl.com.au/