Recent content by DoggieDogg

1. D

News NRL Rich 100: Top salaries for the highest paid players in 2020

This infornation released is completly useless and just plucking some numbers out of the air i will just use one team as as example Roosters JWH was signed 3 years ago for 850K and he wil either not appear or will appear at a significantly lower number Tedesco 1.1 million Boyd cordner...
  2. D

Aiden Tolman needs to retire ASAP

Wait for all the experts on this forum to tell you we have bigger problems than Tolman lol The guy is in the way all the time , even some of the clueless commentators have a jabb at us saying , we did another settler for no reason lol Shouldve been moved on ages ago
  3. D

Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread

sounds like you are an expert unfortunatly i am not But one thing i know is that someone who was spoken about "best prop in the game " by his coach is not being targeted by a single club Anyways i have put my point :)
  4. D

last time i checked i wrote 5-6 years which means your robot Aka tolman got coached under two coaches with no difference to his game whatsoEver He doesnt justify the money he is on Simples lol
  5. D

What Des didnt knew how to coach as well ? This guy has been the same since last 5-6 years lol
  6. D

so why bother making anychange Holland should stay So should any other player One player makes a different specially when you are not burning a play in the attacking zone tackle 2 and 4 every play Even blocker can see it now lol
  7. D

Whether pay can coach or not thats a debate i will leave for the experts One thing everyone will agree with is his obsession to play players out of position 1. Holland at hooker - signed a proper hooker in the off season to warm the seat - atleast his passing is crispier than Holland 2...
  8. D

Official Round 19 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

I do blame them cuz irrespective of what happens behind the scenes they need to atleast turn up for people like all of us If they loose with dignity no problems They just look like someone who hasnt got the heart in it
  9. D

Official Round 19 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Where is that thread SOS tolman lol Instead of bringing some new fresh faces on to get some leg speed Mr Pay decides to play with Mr glue Tolman lol Whats the point of playing toomaga and all This team doesnt even look interested anymore
  10. D

Opinion DWZ

So agree with u mate Was never a fan and never will be I laugh when gasnier talks about hoppa and say what hands lol Eels could see it years ago but we didnt Guy should be playing reserve grade so someone picks him up and he asks for a release One can sign kata for half the money and double...
  11. D

Opinion Embarrassing

Said it over and over and over again Tolman is as crap as it gets when it comes to prop position Give toomaga a go he cant be any worse than this plodder How could he drop Ogden It hurts to see this team play I understand that hoppa was OK at fullback but he is a big money player - get him on...
  12. D

News Dean Pay’s vision for Dallin Watene-Zelezniak sealed Bulldogs deal

Dean pay has a vision lol ?? That'll do me
  13. D

Fox Sports Gagai wants out of Souffs to play Centre before June 30!!!

Ohhh please dont tease me like this now lol
  14. D

Montoya, Elliott, tolman, Meaney.

What surprises me bro is you can see it , i can see it , kiwidog can see it lol I am sure we are not elite nrl level coaches - even commantators can see it But this pay and gang cant lol
  15. D

Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

John olive with an Olive on the top lol