Recent content by doggieaaron

1. doggieaaron

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

he has a gun team compared to years gone by seriously if you cant see that youre missing the point ,i get not much ready at 7 yet but hes awful not even a good defender lets trys in ,anyone else is dropped
  2. doggieaaron

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

Can is being really stubborn with hutch like he cant admit he got it wrong,theres nothing drew does to warrant selection,cant catch ,misses tackles,falls over,stuffs our attack,come on cam fmd
  3. doggieaaron

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

If he only sucked it up and knuckled down hed have 10 more years playing obviously not us
  4. doggieaaron

Rumour Sezer

No chance
  5. doggieaaron

Connor Tracey

Hes a gun
  6. doggieaaron

Opinion Sam Hughes

Yep i think with the young gun props coming through max may end up on the bench
  7. doggieaaron

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

Agreed and great to watch
  8. doggieaaron

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

Sexpo is average let him go
  9. doggieaaron

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

Certainly looks like sexpo/mooney swap may happen
  10. doggieaaron

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Seriously love reed takes on all the big blokes love how he gets under their skin
  11. doggieaaron

Opinion Patolo

Another bizarre cam experiment
  12. doggieaaron

Opinion Lets hope Taaffe comes on to replace Hutcho against the Knights

Agreed i feel cam is being stubborn with this which isn’t a good trait hes been shit every game and yes lets in trys in defence
  13. doggieaaron

Opinion Lets hope Taaffe comes on to replace Hutcho against the Knights

Everyone going on about shifting hutch to lock please no he cant even tackle at 7
  14. doggieaaron

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

I wasn’t sure if he was ready but last week showed me he belongs in first grade ,even when he fucked up and didn’t dummy or pass he learned from it and fed jac after that hes a gun and does the tough carries and good in d