Recent content by doggie-style

1. D

Steve Price opens up on "missing the big dance".

As much as i love pricey I think ennis is a bigger loss for our current team than pricey was for the 2004 team
  2. D

History Repeating Itself?

Maitua scored a try against Penrith in the preliminary in 2004 wearing jersey 14 which is still the same jersey he wears on Saturday
  3. D

Radio station

What station can i hear live commentary of the game anyone know?
  4. D

Favourite games of the season

2013 i liked the game against the storm i know most of the state of origin players didn't play but its been a while since we kept a team scoreless 2012 was a great yr my favourite 3 games would be beating the broncos and both our final wins against sea eagles and souffs 2011 shitty...
  5. D

Weird Guilty Pleasures...

If you put it that way fair enough I thought you force the cat to watch loland the toilet seat thing i do that too hahaha
  6. D

Weird Guilty Pleasures...

bump and wtf
  7. D

Nokia 6120 Classic

Dont bother You can get something like a samsung galaxy s2 or s3 for that price
  8. D

Giant centre Jamal Idris quits Gold Coast Titans for NRL switch to Penrith Panthers

Read a article early last season where idris says he wants to be a titan for life Something must of went on behind the scenes that was just wrong No team releases a superstar from there team without fighting to keep him
  9. D

Russell Packer of the Newcastle Knights sentenced to two years' jail

Did he piss his pants when he got handed that sentence
  10. D

Can anyone help me match up signatures with players?

Does anyone know the average price to frame a jersey
  11. D

Who Am I? (Trivia)

He played for Parramatta
  12. D

Random old school players

Jason bulgerili misspelled the last name Old Canberra player cant remember what position Got charged with drugs i think
  13. D

Reni Maitua has revealed how he contemplated taking his own life

Timing of the story is sus but the bulldogs already know about this before he signed
  14. D

Barba can expect tough reception: Price

Nek minnut broncos smash bulldogs and barba gets a double Our last 2 grudge matches we got smashed and our ex girlfriend put 2tries on us on both occasions