Recent content by Shire Dog

1. Shire Dog

Cameron Ciraldo

It has to be fun mate we all support this great club. There is nothing better than having a good laugh and taking the piss a bit. Anyway CC has this team humming along,what I love most is seeing every player that gets a call up really having a go. I reckon two seasons we’ll be right up there.
  2. Shire Dog

Cameron Ciraldo

Definitely this team and club have turned the corner big time. Just look at all our juniors right up to NSW cup how well were performing. We have a huge following which have stuck solid for years on end constantly out numbering other fans on game day-look at Good Friday for example. I personally...
  3. Shire Dog

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

Yeah I hope he plays well what a long road back from that four year suspension. He’ll be emotional no doubt. They will be dancing in the streets of Menai and Malta lol
  4. Shire Dog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Unfortunately the early kick off and terrible weather will keep many away. Anyway let’s hope an upset win.
  5. Shire Dog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Well that certainly explains a few things keep up the good work.
  6. Shire Dog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Wow that’s the spirit have you found love by chance.
  7. Shire Dog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

I tend to agree mate Tracey seems to just edge him out. Anyway it’s not the only selection problem for CC as players come back from injuries and general improvement through the lower grades. We need to really win on Friday a must against an under performing team. They are there for the taking.
  8. Shire Dog

Opinion Blake Taffee

I thought the crowd attendance was a bit disappointing considering it was our first home game of a new season. Tigers filled their ground to capacity,we should have pulled 18K The weather was perfect and a family friendly kick off time. Really hope we turn up on Friday to out number those losers.
  9. Shire Dog

News NRL drops referee

Agree I just don’t understand why the second referee has not been introduced back into our game doesn’t make sense at all. They seem to have money for other things not to mention a healthy number of staff on their books down at Moore Park,surely the main part of the business which is what...
  10. Shire Dog

News NRL drops referee

I can never see the NRL putting a ref on tv to answer questions no matter what their getting paid. You are correct mate they are on descent coin guys like Adam.G left his high school job at Aquinas,would have been doing okay but nothing in comparison to his current position. Being a big dogs...
  11. Shire Dog

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Could be a perfect candidate for CPAP
  12. Shire Dog

Belmore, next week v Tits

I can’t see the mistakes is it anything obvious.
  13. Shire Dog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

That’s virtually the whole state.
  14. Shire Dog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

For once we didn’t cop the rough end of the stick. I wouldn’t be picking him either, it won’t hurt him to gain a bit more experience and show some real consistency.