Recent content by DogfanQld

1. D

Magic Round

Will Napa be back to smash Klemmer like Jai Arrow did on Saturday vs the Titans
  2. D

Okunbor dropped please

Zero clue in defence what game were you watching the kid busted his arse tackling the big boys and deserves acknowledgement I missed Rheece Martin as well another good kid having ago , we have the makings of a good side here with a few more smart player buys , drop the players causing the issues...
  3. D

Okunbor dropped please

Talk about fatigued how many tackles did braveheart Lachie Lewis do , it was his defence that saved us a major embarrassment and the way he moved up in defence to shit down barge arse Burgess and turn him into another winging Pom . There’s a few blokes in this side I really see lots of ability...
  4. D

Official Round 6 - Dogs vs Rabbitohs - Consolidated Match Thread

The writings on the wall Lichaa must go and so must Okunbar he spoilt every chance we had today , talent what talent he’s slow got terrible hands can’t catch the high ball just an average forward with no step or speed playing on the wing what a useless embarrassing show poor Dino he looked like...
  5. D

Okunbor dropped please

Okunbar has got to go worst hands on any first grader I have ever seen , we are playing bad enough without him making our few chances go out the door , if the rabbits or st George want him for Christ’s sake give him to them , even my wife who doesn’t follow The football much is screaming for Him...
  6. D

Major changes needed for week 2

Montoya should not be in first grade fullstop. Absolutely hopeless has he caught Deano fucking a pig? Come on mate your were tough as nails don’t play sub standard players in first grade , I thought Elliott was bad too and Foran should all be replaced for next week .The only forward that stood...
  7. D

News Souths club backed Burgess better than our club backing our boys

Weak as piss our guys are fined by there own club for baring there buttocks as in Elliot Burgess walks away Scott free after doing similar on social media Isn’t this double standards ? How weak is the NRL for Fucks sake
  8. D

2020 Signings

Jason Hetherington coached the CQ Capras and Munster played for him he strongly recommended the Bulldogs sign him stating he was the best young prospect he had seen in a long time ‘ but the old board didn’t heed his advice so He rang Bellamy and look where he is now FFS wake up !!
  9. D

Frawley- Get rid of him Now

Dean Pay why the fuck are you continuing to play the most useless player in the whole NRL in Montoya He’s ruining your reputation sack the useless prick before he destroys your reputation He’s totally useless
  10. D

Pay Free Pass 2018?

For fucks sake Deano can’t you stop Montoya leaving his man unmarked on the wing !!! It’s absolute bullshit no coach in the NRL would put up with his shit and ignorance and Holland would outplay him and at least he can kick a bit as well.
  11. D

Woods and Montoya, need I say more...

Woods played the best game I have seen him play all season he smashed James Graham.. I was at the game and him and Klemmer were the standouts in our forward pack , we lack backline speed and again time after time Montoya left his wing FFS if you want to beat. Us target him is common knowledge...
  12. D

The case for Aaron Woods

We don’t have anyone good enough to fill his role As Prop We have a good enough foot ward pack to Won the comp, stop complaining so much about him his stats are not too bad and concentrate of building our spine that’s where our in ability to score points comes from FFS
  13. D

We need to sacrifice 2019 to get back 2020

What a stupid comment last year it was all we need this one and that one soon as they don’t perform in a bad side we rubbish them FFS