Recent content by DogDays

1. D

Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

All of this doesn’t change the fact that Ciraldo is out of his depth as head coach. It really is a flip of the coin as to whether he will improve next year. Everyone is distracted by Davey and others. Ciraldo has had zero traction with this squad and has failed to develop any sort of winning...
  2. D

CC presser vs titans.

I think everyone was saying the same thing about Barrett. We all know how that went.
  3. D

I’m saying stop listening to these rubbish media beat ups. I don’t really care for what all of these guys have said. I’m focusing on what’s happening on the field. Which ain’t very impressive last time I looked. And that shouldn’t make me any less of a fan.
  4. D

I’m not really believing anybody at this point. Very low credibility on both sides. Just calling it as I see it. Mute the latest media story (and all the rest, and whatever Gus says)…how are we actually going? Answer that question. It’s a game of results.
  5. D

I just think it’s such a cop out to frame this Coach as some of kind of hard arse and it seems a very convenient way to heap blame on players and the roster. It could also be that someone is trying to reframe the narrative and look for an excuse after one of our worst seasons ever. I certainly...
  6. D

When the club continues to feel the need to clean out the roster (which we seem to do every year), one can’t help but think that the problems lie somewhere else. A rookie coach, with zero NRL experience…I don’t know, something tells me that this kind of coach needs to earn the respect of the...
  7. D

News ‘It was pretty ordinary’: Bulldogs players break ranks over Ciraldo’s ‘shark bait’ punishment

One of our worst seasons ever…and this is the story? It’s the coach’s job to bring people along, develop a culture. Clearly hasn’t happened this year. Can you blame a couple of players for that? I think we need to be asking deeper questions.
  8. D

My thoughts...

Would love to be positive and support him - which I have. I don’t think CC was ready for this. He is too inexperienced. We needed a proven performer as coach. This has probably set us back another 5 years.
  9. D

News ‘It was pretty ordinary’: Bulldogs players break ranks over Ciraldo’s ‘shark bait’ punishment

I fear a lot this is blown out of proportion. You have to look at who is benefiting from this media exposure- To me it’s CC. He is coming out of this just fine. But the facts remain, we have never played worse, we have never looked more inept. Something is wrong, not sure what it is, but I can...
  10. D

News Gould, Ciraldo meet with Justin Holbrook in attempt to sign Tino

This. Holbrook can coach. Even at the GC, a notorious Coach killer club, he held his head high. Roosters gain big time. And, yes, GC will likely kill Hasler’s career once and for all.
  11. D

Rumour RFM has been shopped around by Coach without him knowing

He will end up at the Storm and play his best footy.
  12. D

Opinion Going backwards (Poll)

I think we have gone a little backwards. But, I also think that we may need to go backwards to go forward. We must give Gould time to execute his plan. Time will tell whether he has been successful or not. At this stage, he is our man and I think we need to stay strong. Ciraldo may end up a...
  13. D

Potter

He would be a good addition. The guy can coach. The Gold Coast is a proven burial ground for a young coach (and even experienced coaches). Mark my words, Des will find it very tough up there. The dogs should have signed Holbrook after Des.
  14. D

THIS COULD BE THE MAKING OF CAM CIRALDO!

Agreed, he is still a young man. I have high hopes. He can improve from here. Onwards and upwards !!