Recent content by Dog4life77

1. D

Score prediction this wk & crowd vs souths

Crowd 33,000 Dogs 20 Rabbits 16
  2. D

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

I think it’s pretty obvious that after putting out the feelers about May,that Gus hasn’t exactly been enamoured by May’s attitude or passion to don the Blue and White.. It’s pretty clear he won’t sign anyone that doesn’t show a genuine ‘want’ to be here.
  3. D

Let's talk about our defense.

Well it won’t be this year
  4. D

Opinion What could have been?

100% King.. But I was just focused on past 3yrs..and not so much players we lost..but more players we should have had,and didn’t eventuate.
  5. D

I’m just trying to keep it real.. So many saying we are shit..we should be here..we should have this..why don’t we have this.. Johnson went home to sign a contract with us..we would have had our 7..no talk about Sexton or Hutch..lol 10th hour we had Api..11th hour…gooooone. We had Thompson and...
  6. D

Fuck there are some cranky fuckwits on here.. If you’re not interested in contributing something worthwhile.. Move the fuck on. Cannot stand the sad sacks on here..ffs
  7. D

I wasn’t sure if there was actual evidence that Leniu was basically ours at any stage
  8. D

Hey guys.. Just been thinking about the players we have missed out on at last minute..in the last 3yrs..(actual evidence we missed out) Thoughts on what difference these players would have had over the past 3 years if signings eventuated.. Also..if these players were signed..the players we...
  9. D

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Hey Tassie.. Off topic..but where in Tassie did you live mate?
  10. D

Official Gus on Twitter

100% There is definitely something to be said for the tropical air..lol I am probably one of the most competitive people you could ever have the misfortune of meeting..lol But,I think sometimes you need to keep perspective and grab on to the positives,whatever they are..and think about...
  11. D

Official Gus on Twitter

Thank god for the few on here that actually use common sense to rationalize situations and not throw the baby out with the bath water because we get beaten by 2 top 8 teams with superior rosters. There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that we have improved.. Roster wise Intent wise Physicality...
  12. D

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

Yeah..Wilson has more toe JAC fit is straight in Burton and Critta in centres is elite Kiraz all heart,but not 100% I don’t think,fitness wise He misses out for me
  13. D

Bulldogs line up round 3

Mann needs to be at 6 instead of Hutch I would have Tracey at 14 over Taafe.. The rest I could live with
  14. D

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

I said it before round 1.. Mann at 6 Sexton at 7 Mann played 6 a few times for the Knights and Storm from memory. Get Burton into the 3 with Critta at 4 Tracey at the back Wilson and JAC on the wing Taafe at 14 to cover the backline
  15. D

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Wow..was just there the other day.. Paradise brother.. We are lucky boys