Recent content by DOG18S

1. D

Can we stop the Parramatta juggernaut?

Will be a close game but the Dogs can win it. I think the Broncos - Storm game will be a lot harder game - and whichever team that wins that will go to the GF battered.
  2. D

breaking news from the game

I wasn't commenting on the individual incident - just society in general. Nor were we in the kennel - we were in General Admission area - we are normally in Captains Club but for the rain. But are you saying the Kennel is not for children? I don't think the club would like to hear that as I...
  3. D

Police say girl is main offender in Bulldogs brawl at ANZ stadium

Well being a member with a family, who usually sits in captain club seats, because of teh rain we sat in general admission seats not too far from where a brawl occurred. And to be perfectly honest the behaviour of the idiots that jumped in is disgustly, pathetic and ruins our clubs name...
  4. D

breaking news from the game

not commenting on this situation at all, but it is in the fans code of conduct that you are not allowed to swear, it is a public place (again meaning you are not allowed to use offensive language) and although you may find swearing to be a satisfactory part of your own lives, for those of us who...
  5. D

The Strathfield Shirts

good idea a little short on thought though - i understand strathfield is red, but we are not - if they want to do that do a white shirt and put their logo above the support bulldogs bit
  6. D

Bulldogs Members Vote on New Logo

Personally I think there should be a third design with a white background - no blue heritage stripes no blue V - would make it resemble the traditional bulldogs logo a lot better, there is no need for stipre or v when the badge is on the jersey anyhow
  7. D

Bulldogs Major Announcement

How is a front of jersey sponsor "most significant and progressive day in the clubs history"? Sponsors come and go - it's significant in terms of funding for the club sure, but it is not signifcant in terms of the clubs history
  8. D

Eastwood signs

I hope he hurries up and signs. Will be a great impact player off the bench for us, and will only strengthen a team with a lot of potential.
  9. D

World Cup Final

Not in what way? The ref was fine. The aussies got done. It had nothing to do with the ref.
  10. D

Good Work!

I was not behind either 'ticket'. I am just stating a point as to where the club is at with regards to sponsorship, and the time it has taken the new board either not to retain sponsors, not to acquire sponsors, or just not to tell anyone that they have some up their sleeve but just dont want...
  11. D

Good Work!

Not sure of your source there, but the simple fact was that X-Blades was doen prior to the new board. But there really is no further point in debating such clearly specific issues within this forum. My reason in making the initial comments I have made and replies to date is simple. Regardless of...
  12. D

Good Work!

Not backing any ticket, just want to see some direction for our future, that doesn't rely on a leagues club that may or may not continue to provide the type of funding it has in the past.
  13. D

Good Work!

X-Blades was a result of the previous management. Sagem have gone. Maxim have gone. Not just Mitsubishi electric. Am just saying it would be nice to know why we are losing them all - particularly the last two who were quite new to the club. And if 9 months isn't enough time for the club to...
  14. D

Good Work!

Sorry for the sarcasm. But for all the talk prior to the board election and the dismissal of the previous board and management. I think it is superb (sarcasm again) to see taht the financial stability of the club is in good hands. Take a look at the oficial website. With only Bankstown...
  15. D

SBW out Injured for Toulon LOL

Fox Sports reported this morning that SBW is out for at least 3 weeks with injury. What a great buy.