Recent content by dog house

1. dog house

Official Gus on Twitter

Fittler?
  2. dog house

Opinion Potter should be our coach!

I've heard Fittler was a done deal. The news made me ill. We will go backwards if its true.
  3. dog house

Bulldogs Covid Cases

False information, according to who? Who has the final say on truth?
  4. dog house

Brett Morris

Dogs training and conditioning is a little bit dated. Roosters have Keegan Smith and Travis Toumer? These guys are young and right up to date with the latest training. They are big on Olympic lifting and they get results. Morris has gained strength and feels 10 times better/stronger than he...
  5. dog house

News "Canterbury as united as we've been for a long time"

I hear the playing group and coach arent so united. Hopefully a rumour, but it came from a players relative.
  6. dog house

Post match- "I knew it was coming,...their effort wasn't there in training"

Mbye defended him. Graham was bitting his tounge in every interview. Im not the biggest fan of Pays coaching at the moment and in hindsight id have taken Jimmy. But thats what we have atm.
  7. dog house

Post match- "I knew it was coming,...their effort wasn't there in training"

Jackson stepping up and defending Pay tells me the whispers about Pays abilitys are bullshit. Im of the opinion he's given some of these overpayed non peformers a blasting and has hurst some ego's and them same players are running to Widler. Im happy if Jackson the twins and Klemer are the only...
  8. dog house

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

ill neveer blame a coach for knocking a ball on, being offside or an incorrect play the ball. But his team selection, bench rotation, attacking plays, defensive structures all sit with him. He has work to do.
  9. dog house

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

I loved Dean Pay as a player. I dont think he will have a first grade coaching job after his stint at the Dogs.
  10. dog house

The Bulldogs and Des Hasler reach a settlement

Read eleswhere it was a 6 figure payment. Sounds about right.
  11. dog house

Marshall king

Can he play centre?
  12. dog house

2018 Jersey?

who honestly cares about these little things? If we are winning in it they will be sold and worn.
  13. dog house

Ennis smashes Dib

Ennis said nothing wrong.
  14. dog house

CH7 RUMOUR: DOGS MOVE FOR HASLER’S REPLACEMENT

He's a Bulldog that left for more cash? He went and played for our biggest rivals. He hasnt coached first grade or a club (u21's) for a season? In asking all that, Des should be moved on right after the door hits Dib on the way out. I just hope that the next coach the club takes a chance on...