Recent content by Dog’n’Bone

1. Dog’n’Bone

Official Gus on Twitter

SCAMDEMIC
  2. Dog’n’Bone

Opinion Round 1 next week

1. Dufty 2. Kiraz 3. Schoupp 4. Naden 5. JAC 6. Burton 7. Averillo 8. Vaughan 9. JMK 10. Thompson 11. Waddell 12. TPJ 13. Thompson 14. BBO 15. King 16. Patolo 17. Hetherington
  3. Dog’n’Bone

BRING BACK DEAN PAY!

what’s Dean up to?
  4. Dog’n’Bone

Will our defense be up to scratch?

the better question is how is their attitude?
  5. Dog’n’Bone

News Snap decision: Kikau aims to repay Penrith with another title after pain of leaked photo

don’t know of too many edge fwds earning that kind of ca$h. Crighton and Fifita maybe the only others? I don’t think players in this position should be getting paid more than 600/650 full stop. Big contracts are always best invested in the spine
  6. Dog’n’Bone

Pitovao

pitovao hasn’t developed as we would’ve hoped. Huge wraps when first signed as a 16yo
  7. Dog’n’Bone

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

1. Bradman 2. Miller 3. Warne
  8. Dog’n’Bone

NRL Fantasy

I’ll join the league brother, and I’ll win it. What’s the code?
  9. Dog’n’Bone

Frank Pritchard on life support

very sad and unfortunate circumstances around a good bloke and bulldog great but you’re certainly correct in highlighting what you did. Should hopefully serve as a massive wake up call for some.
  10. Dog’n’Bone

Frank Pritchard on life support

absolutely love frank the tank. Hope he pulls through!
  11. Dog’n’Bone

News NRL 2022 Radar: Big-spending Bulldogs will struggle unless dominant playmaker emerges By Paul Suttor / Expert

averillo and BBO should be the only considerations for halfback. flanagan and Wakeham are a proven pair of pretenders. Gus is shopping both around
  12. Dog’n’Bone

Slow Recovery for RFM

such a shame. He was in the absolute form of his life going into that game
  13. Dog’n’Bone

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

travis Head has tested positive for COVID-19 maddinson, marsh and Inglis join the squad as cover
  14. Dog’n’Bone

Dan Ferris consolidated thread

hi Dan all the best for 2022 can u shed any light on who’s impressed yourself and the rest of the coaching staff the most at training?