Recent content by Docta

1. D

Official Gus on Twitter

Summed it up perfectly. You could see attack was flat due to fatigue. Fatigue was due to a combination of errors, poor discipline and lots of questionable ref calls. Errors and disciple can be improved with more experience and training. The only other thing I will add is having the right...
  2. D

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

To be fair to Mahoney he made a large number of effective tackles last night and the ones he missed we’re ones he was bumped off by the big boppers but was effective on the second try as a result of slowing them down and getting some help. Watching a lot of team off the play was concerning like...
  3. D

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Based on my observations at the game: -Penalty count was one sided however was not the reason we lost -Errors and discipline hurt us. -Our utilities tried hard however they are just that and lacking the dominance in the areas they were outplayed. -Lots of our players looked gassed early on...
  4. D

News Kikau’s Comeback Season

Looks totally gassed together with Hutchison and Kiraz trying hard but also struggling. Easy fix is sexton and xerri in next week
  5. D

News Why Canterbury’s $3.3m marquee signing will play in the centres … for now

Spot on about Taffe. He has the potential to be electric but has not executed his role in our attacking sets correctly. Seems to run into the tackle rather than pass to outside speed men such as Addo-Carr. Plus doesn’t seem to be backing during breaks. He is a confidence player and given his...
  6. D

My thoughts...

I would say his thoughts represent the majority of fans on the forum. You on the other hand do nothing but undermine the club any chance you got which I think most people have worked out arises from some fantasy you have about the board being overthrown. Why don’t you call RFM so you can both...
  7. D

EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals worrying 'suspicion'

The leadership group comprises Mahoney, Burton and RFM. Out of those only RFM appears to have a problem with the coaching/training. The same guy who does not know what success looks like and has been one of the worst performers. At least Gus and CC know what success looks like and what was...
  8. D

EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals worrying 'suspicion'

See ya in 2050 Felicia….
  9. D

News Bought the wrong players’: Embarrassing vision shows Bulldogs ‘cutting corners’

I hope this is not true. Would be an absolute disaster and would only set us back many years Our current board and management team have enough experience, commercial and operational acumen and influence to make this club succeed. They are the best of the best in their respective positions...
  10. D

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

We look unfit We look weak We look disinterested We look dysfunctional Players have regressed individually and as a team I reckon players like Burton are playing to break their contract and leave
  11. D

Gus on 100% Footy

Gus is not the type to stand by and accept defeat. If CC doesn’t improve us early on next year he will be gone by mid-season.
  12. D

Gus on 100% Footy

‘Fixing the bulldogs is a harder job than Penrith’ Gus doesn’t fill me with too much hope.
  13. D

Some serious Questions should be asked.

If Tino was serious about this deal, if I were Gus I would take the NRL to NSW Supreme Court to either: a) get a declaration that the these deals are permissible given previous dealings of a similar nature which have been allowed. b) if not permissible, then it allowed other parties to obtain...
  14. D

News Phil Gould delves into Bulldogs issues as pressure mounts on Cameron Ciraldo

With respect to our first grade side, he was involved in the recruitment of: 1) Burton 2) Mahoney 3) TPJ 4) Sutton 5) Kikau 6) Crichton 7) KO 8) Addo Carr In hindsight it’s easy to say they haven’t performed as expected (Crichton excluded) but he recruited according to what he knew at the...