Recent content by djdeep4172

1. djdeep4172

Rumour Sezer

I’m calling bullshit No chance
  2. djdeep4172

News 'Couldn't have asked for more': Stephen Crichton lauded after 'outstanding' captaincy move

Most of us expecting boys to get the job done against tigers. My eyes firmly on the panthers game. Win that one also ……. Dare to dream I still think something special happening at Belmore
  3. djdeep4172

News 'Couldn't have asked for more': Stephen Crichton lauded after 'outstanding' captaincy move

Stephen Crichton was a surprising choice to lead the Bulldogs this year, but the move has been a masterstroke from Cameron Ciraldo. After leaving the Panthers following three straight NRL titles, the 23-year-old was thrust into the role at Canterbury in his first season at the struggling club...
  4. djdeep4172

News Sharks player Trindall charged with DUI, awaiting cocaine test results

Can anyone else see the signs for bulldogs to take this years title? Ponga out Fogarty out This guy possibly? The karma chameleon coming doggies way. I can feel it
  5. djdeep4172

News Bulldogs Photo Moments vs Nights

Bulldogs having a party vs Newcastle
  6. djdeep4172

News Nrl360

Can you tell me if they said anything good about the Bulldogs? If so, what did they say?
  7. djdeep4172

News ‘Was a dark day for us’: Ciraldo lauds Bulldogs’ ‘evolution’ from 66-0 Knights loss

Was at the game when we got drubbed 66-0. Massive kudos for the club getting the defensive turn around they have shown. We were clunky at times yesterday but got the result. Will be great to see Mann and Preston back.
  8. djdeep4172

News ‘Was a dark day for us’: Ciraldo lauds Bulldogs’ ‘evolution’ from 66-0 Knights loss

How quick the game changes. Last July Canterbury were ruled by Newcastle 66-0, now it’s the Knights struggling after Canterbury put them to the sword 36-12. It was a moment in time coach Cameron Ciraldo would rather forget, but alongside the club’s 52-6 thumping of Newcastle in the NSW Cup...
  9. djdeep4172

Opinion How many dogs make origin?

First player picked hutchinson for origin. Worlds best deceptive shimmy shaker
  10. djdeep4172

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Time we get one upset back firstly again penrith.
  11. djdeep4172

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Blake Taff more try assists than Hutchison all year in two minutes
  12. djdeep4172

Taffe needs to get some time here
  13. djdeep4172

Hutchinson like a door stopper stopping our attack from clicking. Bulldogs butter fingers and it’s round 7. This shit has to stop or kiss top 8 dreams good buy
  14. djdeep4172

67 percent completion Rubbish