Recent content by UmoGus

1. UmoGus

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

Very worrying that it took Taaffe getting injured for Ciraldo to realise Tracey is the better fullback
  2. UmoGus

News Cheap dogs gear

I bought a large 84 jersey a couple years back because thats my usual size. ***** fuckin huge. I ended up getting a small to fit me
  3. UmoGus

Iran v Israel - possible situation

Eat falafel
  4. UmoGus

How can you make peace agreements and still take what's not yours? To say that Israel are always coming to the table is completely wrong.
  5. UmoGus

I know man but doesnt change what they did
  6. UmoGus

Hamas are evil pieces of shit aswell and I want them gone as much as everyone else, but what has happened is a flare up. Not a start to a new war.
  7. UmoGus

There isn't an excuse for Hamas going after women, children and elderly. That's a scum act. Israel continually arrest women, children and elderly for no reason at all (yes I have family there that this has happened to). Have a look at the illegal settlements in Nablus that have been happening...
  8. UmoGus

The conflict did not start on October 7. It has been running for 75 years.
  9. UmoGus

I don't believe any of the words coming out if bidens mouth. Hes a puppet
  10. UmoGus

The conflict did not start on October 7.
  11. UmoGus

Bondi stabbing

Sorry brother, he's a good man that speaks alot of truths. I know how I'd react if someone did that to my priest.
  12. UmoGus

Race Fixed?

Was at randwick yesterday and it was unbelievable seeing it live. One thing iv noticed though, is everytime sportsbet do a promotion where they give boosted odds on a favourite in a group 1. It's usually gonna shit the bed. But pride of Jenni was on some fucking demon time man
  13. UmoGus

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

They both suck. Stop dick riding
  14. UmoGus

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Our shithouse halves lost us that game