1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

DinkumDog's Recent Activity

1. DinkumDog replied to the thread News Bulldogs winger Reimis Smith wants a centre spot in NRL season 2020.

That being the case even more reason to be wary. I just haven't seen much I've been impressed with so far. He's tall, he ran over...

Dec 11, 2019 at 1:04 AM
  2. DinkumDog replied to the thread News Steve Price vows to bring success back to Belmore in new club role.

Maybe Mike Munro and his red folder will be there...'Steve Price, This Is Your Life'. Apologies to our younger brethren who that will...

Dec 10, 2019 at 11:40 PM
  3. DinkumDog rated Teddybear's post Agree in the thread Bulldogs youngster Brandon Wakeham benefiting from cross-code sessions with GWS Giants.

Hope he ensures the starting 17 get to play the majority of the trials to get match fit. Need to be quick off the blocks in 2020

Dec 10, 2019 at 11:22 PM
  4. DinkumDog rated Scoooby's post Funny in the thread News Stimpson keen to find bark.

As said, what I saw Of him at the storm I think he will be more beneficial than not, would love to mark your words an will.. belongs in...

Dec 10, 2019 at 11:20 PM
  5. DinkumDog liked Pity Fool's post in the thread News Stimpson keen to find bark.

You guys haven’t been paying much attention to Mr Stimson have you? Mate he is an absolute weapon in both attack and defence! Every time...

Dec 10, 2019 at 11:20 PM
  6. DinkumDog replied to the thread News Steve Price vows to bring success back to Belmore in new club role.

Ha. Mate, there's some itches I'm not willing to scratch!

Dec 10, 2019 at 11:19 PM
  7. DinkumDog rated Teddybear's post Funny in the thread News Steve Price vows to bring success back to Belmore in new club role.

Sounds good....Just tell the crew that latrell could be the next david fafita ,( yes he wants to play second row now) they might sign...

Dec 10, 2019 at 11:17 PM
  8. DinkumDog rated Scoooby's post Agree in the thread Bulldogs youngster Brandon Wakeham benefiting from cross-code sessions with GWS Giants.

Yup let’s bloody hope so, and it’s no secret he will need a big 2020 to stay. I will back him for now until I can see reason not too....

Dec 10, 2019 at 10:11 PM
  9. DinkumDog replied to the thread Bulldogs youngster Brandon Wakeham benefiting from cross-code sessions with GWS Giants.

Deano’s job is on the line in 2020. If he picks anyone other than the strongest possible team and for no other reason he’s doing himself...

Dec 10, 2019 at 10:06 PM
  10. DinkumDog replied to the thread News Steve Price vows to bring success back to Belmore in new club role.

The other reality is the quality of the update. If they unveil a major sponsor on a jersey 5min before it goes to the media you can...

Dec 10, 2019 at 10:04 PM
  11. DinkumDog replied to the thread News Steve Price vows to bring success back to Belmore in new club role.

Blokes and multi-tasking? You want me to listen and type simultaneously??

Dec 10, 2019 at 9:57 PM
  12. DinkumDog replied to the thread News Steve Price vows to bring success back to Belmore in new club role.

I’ll let you know tomorrow night! Planning on a semi-live TK update from the forum assuming there’s interest.

Dec 10, 2019 at 9:52 PM
  13. DinkumDog replied to the thread Opinion Possible Bulldogs 17 for 2020.

Quite like this lineup. The only thing I’d swap would be Jacko to lock and either RFM or Stimson to the back-row. The utility bench spot...

Dec 10, 2019 at 9:34 PM
  14. DinkumDog replied to the thread News Clear-headed and relaxed' Napa focused on future success.

He was pretty much second string in Bondi and the transition to seniority at Belmore he struggled with. I agree he got better as the...

Dec 10, 2019 at 9:23 PM
  15. DinkumDog replied to the thread News Bulldogs winger Reimis Smith wants a centre spot in NRL season 2020.

Jamal Idris 2.0 I’m not sold.

Dec 10, 2019 at 5:36 PM