Recent content by Die For The Badge

1. D

Have you ever considered switching teams?

Delete this chat group now and whoever had these thoughts get out of this channel!
  2. D

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Damn we play away next week `belmore`
  3. D

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Pele ..... Get the f... Out of my way!!!
  4. D

Rumour The save Corey Allan thread

I didn't bother reading other than take Corey to the ACCC to return the money we paid him
  5. D

Opinion Potter Lovers

Sack potter
  6. D

Official Team List Round 21 v Cowboys + Match Discussion

Big match to see where we are at againdt a top 4 side. Playing sharks in the rain didn't justify how we really have been travelling. This is the one. Dry perfect afternoon conditions. P.s. it's nice to be wearing Bulldogs gear in the public these days with how we have been travelling.
  7. D

The I’m sorry Jeremy Marshall King thread

Just came on here to say I am sorry Jeremy. You have been our best player this season and it took such a long time to see how good you could of been. All the best at the dolphins but that jersey is going to look really ugly on you ...
  8. D

Official Jack Hetherington signs with the Knights on a 3 year-deal from 2023

Had so much potential but suspension and injury didn't help him at the dogs. Time for a change and it might be what he needs. Klemmer is another fine example. Left to go to the knights and look at him now ......