1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

diddly's Recent Activity

1. diddly rated bowleggedwog's post Agree in the thread Morgan Harper to manly.

The whole hasler thing was he neglected our juniors. The whole pay thing was to develop juniors. We have a few juniors that need 1st...

Jun 6, 2020 at 5:22 PM
  2. diddly replied to the thread Opinion Josh Jackson.

Play him in the middle - he doesnt have the qualities to be an elite backrower / edge forward any more - but i/ would be a very...

Jun 6, 2020 at 1:34 PM
  3. diddly rated btrainben's post Agree in the thread Morgan Harper to manly.

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't think he'll come back to haunt us as a superstar or anything, I just think he deserved some more games in...

Jun 6, 2020 at 8:46 AM
  4. diddly replied to the thread News COACH Pay will make up to six alterations to the team which lost to Manly.

In junior reps over the last 4 years. Not unusual as not the biggest player and I'm sure it is some y thing he would have worked on....

Jun 5, 2020 at 11:43 PM
  5. diddly replied to the thread News COACH Pay will make up to six alterations to the team which lost to Manly.

At least something is being tried. Wakeham for lewis would be my starting point. As good as Averillo has been with the ball he has...

Jun 5, 2020 at 9:48 PM
  6. diddly rated Rodzilla's post Agree in the thread 2020 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion.

referees helping the souths stay in the game with that fake no try decision

Jun 5, 2020 at 9:13 PM
  7. diddly replied to the thread 2020 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion.

Video ref doing their best for the bunnies. Keeping them in the game. No obstruction but we will find one. No six again on the last but...

Jun 5, 2020 at 9:12 PM
  8. diddly replied to the thread News COACH Pay will make up to six alterations to the team which lost to Manly.

Who will be the bench for Averillo?

Jun 5, 2020 at 8:53 PM
  9. diddly replied to the thread 2020 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion.

The two quickest most open games so far with the new rules featured the Broncos. Lodge, and forwards like him will need to do...

Jun 5, 2020 at 6:30 PM
  10. diddly replied to the thread Rebuilding the Bulldogs.

Naden has always been a good attacking player whether fb or centre - at times his defence was a Brenko Lee / John Olive standard - he...

Jun 5, 2020 at 11:58 AM
  11. diddly replied to the thread Opinion Opinions on new coaches.

Clone Trent Robinson - he improves players.

Jun 5, 2020 at 7:47 AM
  12. diddly replied to the thread Shaking head at NRL investigation into handshake.

My point is not whether the rules n protocols are right or wrong my point is that the club failed to administer them and did so in front...

Jun 5, 2020 at 7:38 AM
  13. diddly replied to the thread Shaking head at NRL investigation into handshake.

He probably has.

Jun 4, 2020 at 9:35 PM
  14. diddly replied to the thread Shaking head at NRL investigation into handshake.

Whether in agreement with the "bubble" rules n protocols or you think it is an over reaction, load of crap, flouting them so openly is...

Jun 4, 2020 at 8:57 PM
  15. diddly replied to the thread Shaking head at NRL investigation into handshake.

Self inflicted - who let him in? Such an unprofessional action. Stupidity has no limits - i dont blame the players you're hopefully...

Jun 4, 2020 at 7:42 PM