Recent content by DGAF

1. D

News Bulldogs chase Tiger

Good signing,not huge but doesn't take a backward step. Tough and will compete and give 100 percent every time. The sort of under the radar guy who will do his job well,not a superstar and doubt he is being signed to be one.
  2. D

Gus caught meeting with Blake Taaffe

He is like a lesser version of Walsh,he fits the modern version of a fullback. He is extremely fast with explosive acceleration,can ballplay like a second five eighth and has good vision in reading the play. He will fit in well if signed,he is only playing Reggie's because Latrine is the starter.
  3. D

Official The ‘gun is the best half at the club

I'm always available if Gus needs some recruiting tips ...
  4. D

Official The ‘gun is the best half at the club

Sexton is out of favour at Titans,get him to jump ship asap,better than anything here.
  5. D

What should Baz do?

Stop listening to Gus about playing big units on the edges for 80 minutes when they are not fit enough to do so. We start well but fade badly and the big units being asked to play the full game are struggling defensively late in games,Hetherington and Patolo weren't available last night(but they...
  6. D

News Ex-Bulldog set for $70M payday

4 yr 64 mill(US) could be 80 mill with performance bonuses.40.85 mill guaranteed,just got paid today......
  7. D

Rumour You heard it here first

Didn't Marty just publicly post that he was going to be at Manly in 2022? Was reported on their Silvertails site..... supposedly interviewed on 1170 Sen Sydney and said so himself about 2-3 days ago....
  8. D

Makahesi Makatoa

He did well last night and has done so the last few weeks. 2x30 minute stints and ran for 173m,had Lane on the bench who replaced Hipgrave early in the second row and the only other forward on the bench was a rookie Rodwell. 2 wingers/fullbacks as the only other guys on the bench. Did well...
  9. D

He will probably get around 20mill as guaranteed money,he is only young and on the rise,no reason why he will not see out the deal in entirety. Before the season has even begun he is ranked as the 15th highest priority free agent for next year,if he plays even solidly he is going to get PAID,the...
  10. D

He beat out a guy that they moved up in the first round of the draft to select a couple of years back. He did not win it by default but by learning and developing,if he keeps improving a 5 yr deal of $80 mill is a real possibility(IF) I have been following the Eagles for 30 years and you don't...
  11. D

Opinion My personal opinion

Phoenix Crossland from the Knights is still unsigned,he is not a vet but he has impressed me in the few times I have seen him.Seems like a smart player and quick thinker. If Kodi Nikorima is playing second fiddle to Johnson and Tavita-Harris in 2022 he might be interested in a move and I think...
  12. D

Team vs Knights Rd 23 2021

Hopoate Allan Manu Schoupp Katoa Lewis Flanagan Thompson Odo Seumanufagai Patolo Jackson Smith ------ Meaney Topine Doorey Ogden Any Raiders or loan players just chuck them in.....
  13. D

Manase Fainu - NRL urged to review Manase Fainu ban after fresh evidence

Yeah,the prosecutions' case is dodgy AF and is why they are calling on the NRL to reinstate him,he would probably be playing before the end of the month if it wasn't for Covid messing up the courts...