Recent content by DES

1. D

News Preston Injured

Just heard on SEN that Preston fractured his jaw yesterday and is out for a minimum of 3 weeks.
  2. D

Preston Injured

Just heard on SEN that Preston fractured his jaw yesterday and is out for a minimum of 3 weeks.
  3. D

Burger joints

Dougies at Bankstown and Hurstville. Best burgers in town.
  4. D

WORST Bulldogs team 1996-2020

Special mention to Heka Nanai and Tim Winitana.
  5. D

Bulldogs forward Devontai Seumanutafa breaks Keebra Park squat record

Does anyone know if this guy is injured or no longer with the club. Haven’t seen him in any grade for 3weeks.
  6. D

Who has egg on their face?

Freddy Fittler deserves an apology from Kent and Rothfield after the hammering he copped from these so called experts. Both have seriously got no idea.
  7. D

Kasiano signs 3 year deal with Catalans.

Very rare to see a player join the storm and not become a better player. I think Big Kas struggled to adjust to the storm culture.
  8. D

Round 25 - Dogs vs Cowboys - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Just heard that Granville is playing tonight.
  9. D

When is Eastwood back?

Eastwood needs to go back to lock. He is not a second rower and not suited to playing on an edge.
  10. D

Round 21 general discussion.

Just watched the game of the year. The Titans have so much heart and spirit this year.
  11. D

Round 20 - Dogs vs Cowboys - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Williams out of tonight's game with a calf injury.
  12. D

Sonny Bill Williams Book

Paul Kent hammed Sonny for 12months after he left and now he wants to write an unauthorized booked. This guy has some hide, will do anything for money. Don't you find that amazingly ironic.
  13. D

The Round 1 fixtures for 2015

Why is our first game at Sportingbet Stadium when we seem to be the home team. I hope it's a mistake
  14. D

Ticketing joke

Thanks for the tip, champ. Tickets locked in.
  15. D

Ticketing joke

Definitely not laughing about this one, especially when I have booked my flight and accommodation. Only missing my tickets now!!!!