dekepefc's latest activity

• dekepefc
    dekepefc reacted to Hacky McAxe's post in the thread Bondi stabbing with Like Like.
    Police have named the bloke. He was a Queenslander that came to NSW 1 month ago. He was known to have mental health issues. No links to...
  • dekepefc
    dekepefc reacted to EXPLORER's post in the thread Bondi stabbing with Like Like.
    What are you saying here? I don't want to put words into you mouth or misunderstanding your point. I'm reading that as if you are pro...
  • dekepefc
    dekepefc reacted to BULLDOGGSFAN's post in the thread We just don’t have the team with Like Like.
    The Newcastle Knights won 2 of the first 10 games last year and went on to play finals. So there is hope and we do have a few more...
  • dekepefc
    dekepefc replied to the thread Bondi stabbing.
    Not sure about nswpol sorry mate.. but I know QPS all operational officers are trained in both firearms and taser.. if you're not...
  • dekepefc
    dekepefc reacted to Kaz's post in the thread Bondi stabbing with Like Like.
    This officer, I think was an inspector. What a brave cop to go in there alone. And take on & take out the suspect.
  • dekepefc
    dekepefc reacted to maroondog72's post in the thread Burton is a half with Like Like.
    Shown real signs of improvement in the last two games, the over the top floater pass to JAC was world class and showed great vision hope...
  • dekepefc
    You're kinda right in parts but not in others.. most operational officers are specially trained in both tasers and guns.. most have...
  • dekepefc
    dekepefc reacted to InGusWeTrust's post in the thread Bondi stabbing with Like Like.
    Obviously guns can do more damage but it’s still shocking how many lives can be taken by a psycho with a knife.
  • dekepefc
    dekepefc reacted to Dogna88's post in the thread Bondi stabbing with Like Like.
    Can't wait for the "police should have shot him in the leg" or "did she have to use her gun" comments
  • dekepefc
    dekepefc reacted to ozdog's post in the thread Bondi stabbing with Like Like.
    Fuck, the dog maggot deserved to be shot, fuck a taser and giving the piece of shit a bed and 3 meals a day whilst being sedated on...
  • dekepefc
    dekepefc reacted to Kaz's post in the thread Bondi stabbing with Like Like.
    He stabbed a baby & other innocent people , he deserved to die.
  • dekepefc
    Yes. You're not trained to use a taser against a bladed weapon. Tasers are ineffective if both barbs with wires connected don't go into...
  • dekepefc
    dekepefc reacted to wendog33's post in the thread Bondi stabbing with Like Like.
  • dekepefc
    Heart breaking stuff. Sending the best to everyone down in Sydney and hoping that your family and friends aren't caught up in this...
  • dekepefc
    dekepefc reacted to Bulldog1966's post in the thread Bondi stabbing with Like Like.
    I'm cut bad by shit like this the 21st century is way more fucked up than the 20th :(