Recent content by deimus

1. deimus

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Changed username to The DoggFather
  2. deimus

I quit smoking

Found nicabate lozenges very helpful when I quit.
  3. deimus

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

4. deimus

I heard topical application, golden shower style.
  5. deimus

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Probably played Diablo more than any game this year. I think you would enjoy being a barbarian and smashing demons.
  6. deimus

It's bloody crazy to watch. Everyone that goes near the orange buffoon gets burnt badly. Even after what's just happened to Rudy you know someone else is ready for their turn.
  7. deimus

Rudy Giuliani ordered to pay more than $220m over false allegations Georgia election workers rigged 2020 vote against Donald Trump https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-12-16/rudy-giuliani-damages-georgia-election-workers-false-allegations/103237318
  8. deimus

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

You would be a tough bloke to work for Dinkum. The poor bugger has been flat out for months working the numbers to overthrow the board and has just finished signing off on a massive contract for Luai with the dogs. Bloke needs a bit of a sleep in on a Saturday.
  9. deimus

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

10. deimus

https://youtube.com/shorts/soMzwCC-bbw?si=VGq9TLD521q8__bF
  11. deimus

12. deimus

13. deimus

14. deimus

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Really sorry to hear you are having such a shit time at the moment. You've been through more than anyone I know and it hasn't stopped you yet. Hang in there mate, praying for you everyday. Surely there must be some good news soon.