Recent content by deevee

1. deevee

Under Dogs can now shine

I guess so. Well it used to be Ricky Stuart but I just superficialled (spel.) willie face over his. This was a pic taken after the 2004 grand final - fak knows where I got it from.
  2. deevee

Under Dogs can now shine

Dogs will be a much better team now. Awesome article!
  3. deevee

Some positives.

A great positive, Dogs won't have to play the storm and get flogged, Parramatta will get flogged this week. Oh what a great day :)
  4. deevee

I have to say well done to a few players

Luke Patten should be Captain IMHO. Andrew Ryan isn't inspirational enough. Either Luke is captain or Willie. The Bulldogs look lethargic like they had to turn up to get paid.
  5. deevee

Chris Anderson quits - Fittler to take over

Personally I think Anderson was loving it internally. I mean he was praising the dogs and said to himself "what a wonderful team and gee i'm so proud to ever played for them and become part of the "Family". He realised that "geez why am I faking coaching the Goosters, what a joke - I remember...
  6. deevee

Stuart has been sacked

Watch Phil Gould on TV and you will see. He is involved somehow.
  7. deevee

Stuart has been sacked

Oh poor Ricky. Gus doesn't like you anymore. unno the roosters are a joke. One big faking joke - look at your players, they are all faked, and Braith, your next to go - hahahahahahahaa
  8. deevee

Anasta Ready For Roosters

That's exactly what he did for the bulldogs for most of his time. He did F*&k all. Hahahahaha and now he's doing it for the same for the Goosters. He is actually doing what Ricky did in the photo to Gus (hahahaha).
  9. deevee

Warriors stung by salary cap probe

Kick em out of the comp. Or deduct 37 points now and see how they go this year!
  10. deevee

My analysis of the FG & PL trial

That is excellent feedback. BTW, how did Chris Tuatara go? thanks
  11. deevee

Steve Rogers Dies

Guys, I just heard on the radio that Steve Rogers Died today. Sad, very sad!
  12. deevee

Fitzgerald on Choking

Parra who?
  13. deevee

You have what's ours

Suck my big fat f$%^king ass you Saint. Biggest chokers in the world. Parra, oh what a loss you morons, that makes me feel as happy as the dogs winning the Grand Final. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  14. deevee

Should Ryan be stripped of captancy

Well Darren Lockyer didn't paint a good picture when he was Oz captian and said that the bulldogs had more Rapers than St George. Mason should be captain and is a great moral booster. He will do well.
  15. deevee

You have what's ours

I've heard the word "Goose" said so many times by that Goose the Dragnut. Hey Dragon Supporter, why don't you go and suck Nathan Browns little Goose you faken duck poo turd!