Recent content by dedezy

1. D

Bryson Goodwin - 2012 Discussion Thread

He looks much better outside a full fit Josh Morris.
  2. D

Team to beat in 2012

It has to be St George we haven't beaten them for the past 3 years or more.
  3. D

A chat with Greenberg.... back to belmore :)

It will only happen if it's cost effective. Greenburg might just be using it as a tool so he can negotiate a better agreement for ANZ stadium next time our lease comes up.
  4. D

Theme Song Download

Does anybody notice the version they play at the game is terrible and you can't even make the words out? and haven't they thought about putting the words up on the other screen while they play the song?
  5. D

2012 Jersey

I know we have sponsors on the back but does anybody think we will ever have name on the back? and how much money do the dogs make from the back sponsors?
  6. D

Joel Romelo - 2011 Discussion Thread

What's going to happen with Romelo because he is first grade quality and I can't see him warming the bench behind Ennis for the next 5 years. Sad to say it but I think he's another player that we are going to lose.
  7. D

Idris Line Drop out

Get him out of my sights
  8. D

i love how we keep rotating retards in the backline

Great offensive player but... can't catch a bomb, can't tackle and isn't even fit enough to play the whole game at fullback. Honestly wherever you put him is a toss up if he plays in the halves he needs to learn how to tackle if he plays fullback he needs to learn to catch.
  9. D

Monday,Tuesday or Wednesday = Moore sacked

Exactly!! But no one gets dragged anymore because the coaches are too worried about the number of interchanges...sigh
  10. D

Brett Kimmorley - Halves Coach

Mate to be honest he had an operation on his jaw 2 weeks earlier and was rushed back into the squad.
  11. D

lack of commitment

Honestly moving from club to club shouldn't affect your determination and competitiveness, because the same cannot be said for Mick Ennis who never stops trying. These players are professionals and need to start acting like that. A true professional in the real world would work hard in whatever...
  12. D

Kris Keating - 2011 Discussion Thread

SO sick of Keating, when you have the best back in the team (Josh Morris) outside you and you never give him the ball let alone set him up for a line break or a try then you're just useless. He's just a glorified decoy runner.
  13. D

We Are An Unsuccessful Club These Days

It's difficult when the club tries to achieve immediate success, if they just want to recruit players then they are going to pay more than market value to attract them and this put constraints on our cap. Key example is Trent Hodkinson signed him for more than 300k after one good year. I still...
  14. D

coaching staff (wish list)

Spot on mate lol we just need to poach wendell for our team ambassador
  15. D

Ennis Cleared

Good to hear. But not looking forward to the dogs game this week without him :S