Recent content by Daustin

1. Daustin

How has Brad Arthur not been fired yet?

Arthur and Robinson have both been coaching their teams since 2013. Robinson is protected from judgement because the media is scared of politis and he's won 3 comps. The last 5 years however have been very poor considering the team they have on paper. If it were any other coach they would be...
  2. Daustin

RIP Terry Hill!

A lot of charity work apparently
  3. Daustin

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Recently I’ve been binging shogun on Disney+. Based off the book and the series is amazing. 9.1 rating on IMDb and 99% on rotten tomatoes. Definitely recommend if you like game of thrones/lord of the rings style storylines
  4. Daustin

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

burton made the nsw and kangroos teams and didnt stand up?
  5. Daustin

No Source Trey Mooney

They both run hard and look explosive - he definitely looks like a good prospect
  6. Daustin

No Source Trey Mooney

very much in the spencer leniu mould by the looks of it
  7. Daustin

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

Apparently he recently lost a family member back in Nz. No other team other than the warriors was a realistic option so let’s not act like this was a fumble by our recruitment. Warriors team is looking stacked!
  8. Daustin

Opinion Our forwards

Not the biggest pack but they work hard and do it for each other. Definitely holding their own
  9. Daustin

A wins a win

At the end of the day if someone told you that we beat the roosters 30-26 before the game started we would all take it without a thought
  10. Daustin

A wins a win

I just meant losing teddy, walker, then send off and a sin bin at one point too. Plus a few of our tries were touch and go with forward passes but happy to write those off because they usually go against us and cost us games
  11. Daustin

A wins a win

Possession swung massively but the roosters had everything go against them. The second half wipes out the good work in the first half. 2 points and move on
  12. Daustin

Coming Soon!

I hope they do a preorder for more
  13. Daustin

Coming Soon!

Selling like hotcakes M,L,XL already sold out