Recent content by DaBulldog

1. DaBulldog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Yeah this whole round 10 thing amazes me. Does that mean we look forward to another dud season. I thought you could change things if it doesn’t work. Wayne Bennett did it just last week. He’s not there to make friends, but he finds success. Ciraldo seems like a smart, nice bloke - but can he not...
  2. DaBulldog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Our half back combination is terrible. Without that working, our backline will struggle to get enough opportunities. We seemed to scrap our way through games, and it’s a bonus when some tries come off. But we are way off the pace to even make the top 8 this year. Burton is no half, five eighth...
  3. DaBulldog

News Legend Still Not Convinced Bulldogs Star is a 5/8th

A good coach would call it now, not half way through this season. Burton is no half or five eighth. He is a centre and the sooner Burton and Coach chooses the team over his own ambitions, the sooner we can figure out who should be in the halves. Gould needs to call it as CC won’t.
  4. DaBulldog

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Well unless he changes Burtons style of playing in the halves - we are in for a world of pain this year. He is a centre and even at rep level, where did they pick him? In the centres of course. He might want to play in the halves but it isn’t his natural position. Hopefully the coach, makes...
  5. DaBulldog

News Sam kasiano released from Warrington

Mate you’ve shocked me, I thought he would be about 52. Haven’t seen anything on this guy for years. Would he need a walking frame to come back into our side.
  6. DaBulldog

Vintage Australian ice cream/ lollies

https://www.9news.com.au/national/polly-waffle-to-return-to-australian-shelves/bd0ca439-e430-442b-9e6b-ead65c05a54e
  7. DaBulldog

Beer Appreciation Thread

https://www.perthnow.com.au/lifestyle/tinnie-of-the-week/tinnie-of-the-week-whalebone-brewing-companys-hazy-bone-neipa-the-perfect-heatwave-brew-c-13469667
  8. DaBulldog

If you could pick a ‘Bulldogs’ goal kicker from any era to kick a winning goal - who would you choose?

On a side note. Another awesome kicker who isn’t from the Dogs. I know it will upset a few and that’s Latrell Mitchell. Only an observation as he’s not the greatest, but watch him next time he kicks. Bloody awesome current kicker.
  9. DaBulldog

If you could pick a ‘Bulldogs’ goal kicker from any era to kick a winning goal - who would you choose?

Maybe I should’ve done the post for all teams and eras and then everyone picks their choice. It would still be Hallagan for me.
  10. DaBulldog

Overall I would still pick Halligan, but any one of these 3 would be my choice. What about you guys, who would be your 3 and why, and overall who would you pick? 1. Daryl Halligan - hardly ever missed. 2. Hazem El Masri - hardly ever missed and was coached to kick from Halligan. 3. Ross Conlon...
  11. DaBulldog

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Trust in Gus, if he’s diligent he will get medical opinions on his knee. As for his ability, Gus wouldn’t be speaking with him if he didn’t believe in potential. We’ve all got to see the positive in this and hopefully it turns out for the better.
  12. DaBulldog

Entire 2021 squad gone.

Well said.
  13. DaBulldog

Do you remember these companies?

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/major-australian-vacuum-retailer-godfreys-group-goes-into-administration/news-story/c5668c8b2869efb24428aa1bc6f3c974
  14. DaBulldog

Official RFM granted immediate release

Or better still, both.
  15. DaBulldog

Official RFM granted immediate release

My take on this is he must've bought into what those players complained about. Otherwise they all couldve got past those issues.