• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Recent content by D0GMATIC

1. D0GMATIC

Tigers Confirm Talks With Cotric

Hopefully he does this when we play the warriors
  2. D0GMATIC

Opinion Bulldogs Dodge Bullet With Brandon Smith

Sounds like he inadvertently paved the way for us to sign Mahoney, verbally committing to the Dolphins . . . Good stuff Smithy
  3. D0GMATIC

The merry-go-around to get Mahoney early

Had me going till I looked at the date
  4. D0GMATIC

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

Hopefully we start like this
  5. D0GMATIC

Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

Thats awesome, Thanks for the insight
  6. D0GMATIC

Issac lumelume

7. D0GMATIC

News NRL approaches Bulldogs and Tigers as governing body looks to build and own new stadium

Maybe we have a contract in place from when the proposed development of Homebush would have seen us without a home ground. That's my guess anyway
  8. D0GMATIC

I was wondering about Schoupp, I didn't think he would be training until next year. Maybe Schoupp is a right centre,but played left as Hoppa was a right centre.
  9. D0GMATIC

You certainly have a much better understanding of the cap than I. Is this stuff publicly available ? If not it should be, It would take a lot of speculation out of the whole player payment system.
  10. D0GMATIC

Burton is HERE!!

It's hard to think of a more anticipated arrival at the club, welcome home Burto
  11. D0GMATIC

No need to respectfully suggest,just assert, if your know more than I can speculate.My knowledge of the intricate workings of our cap are just like most and I rely on what can be found here or elsewhere, 600-650 seems to be the most often used numbers. Even if he is only on 400k under the cap...
  12. D0GMATIC

I hope that's the case, that would be an ideal outcome if true
  13. D0GMATIC

Nor does he aid our players wanting to go north south, he just brings the defense up to prevent it
  14. D0GMATIC

Cotric going is a substantial return in it's own. 650k for us to use more appropriately isn't bad in a salary capped environment.
  15. D0GMATIC

A quality 9 like Mahoney would push us beyond just being a top 8 contender in 22. If moving on the overrated/overpaid likes of Allen and Cotric, we need to do this. Even if it only means we can only sign another quality player for 23, it's far better to be proactive than than just reactive